I'm in a Happy Mood So.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacqualina

Registered Shopper
As I'm in a very happy mood at the moment, I thought I'd post a positive (though somewhat random) thread about Rocks/Gems.
Firstly, I think I heard Adina say that she is pregnant and there is only one this time (she has twin daughters I believe), so many congratulations to her and the whole family.
Secondly, I've just seen Sarah's new hairstyle and I think it looks fabulous and really suits her.
I'm stopping there because I said it would be a positive thread.......

Congratulations....

I hadn't heard the happy news, so many thanks for letting us know Jacqualina. Congratulations to Adina and family, I bet the twins are thrilled. Must be something in the water as that makes two of them now. Can we hope that the more recently married ladies.....er...no...stop it now!.....this is meant to be a nice thread. Ooops, sorry J, nearly slipped up there....:blush:

I hadn't heard the happy news, so many thanks for letting us know Jacqualina. Congratulations to Adina and family, I bet the twins are thrilled. Must be something in the water as that makes two of them now. Can we hope that the more recently married ladies.....er...no...stop it now!.....this is meant to be a nice thread. Ooops, sorry J, nearly slipped up there....:blush:

That's the spirit! (Not that easy, is it? :giggle:)

Latest posts

Back