I'm in shock!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

fredab

Registered Shopper
Ages ago ordered the Decleor cleansing mousse. Think it was on easy pay. P & P was £3.95. Got home from work tonight and there is a letter from Q saying that when I purchased the item the P & P was £3.95 and as they have since sold it with free P & P they have refunded me £3.95. Has this happened to anyone else? I have never had this before and I am sure that there must have been some items over the years that I have brought that had free P & P at a later date.

anyway had to sit down and type this with a glass of wine.

I have ordered this item a couple of times and no letter here!!!

I've never had p&p refunded but I brought a pair of gold earrings ages ago which were then featured as a TSV a few days later, and I got a letter telling me that they were refunding me the difference so that I got them at the TSV price!

I ordered it about a year ago. Is the free P&P now ongoing? I really like this cleanser for morning use, Elemis pro-radiance is best at the end of the day.

years ago when northern nights first appeared, i ordered some pillows (i think i must have ordered every pillow qvc have ever sold). anyway, some time later they were sold at a lower price and to my surprise i had a letter and a refund.

Blimey *sits down and fans self* I can't quite believe it myself fredab!! Good old QVC eh? Just when you think the whole place is going to hell in a handcart they prove that their customer service is "award winning".

anyway had to sit down and type this with a glass of wine

Sshhhh.
Say nothing.
Nip down the offy with your payback for another bottle of wine :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back