I'm in the Club!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well the other package hasn't arrived. :Sad2:

Hubby received an email last Wednesday saying the order had been dispatched but still hadn't arrived this morning. He phoned the couriers as per the details on the email and they said they had the details on the computer but hadn't received the package from Gems yet so advised him to phone them! He phoned and was told that it can take 4-5 working days after it's dispatched before it will arrive so it should be here by Friday! They also say they had been having a 4 day mini stocktake which had taken longer than expected.

Now correct me if I'm wrong but if you receive an email on a Wednesday saying "your order has been dispatched" and they say 4-5 working days then you've got Thursday (1), Friday (2), Monday (3), Tuesday (4), Wednesday (5) so where did Friday come from?!! :Thinking2:

What pi**es me off is that I actually stuck up for their new delivery service!!
What a sucker! :Angry2:

I'm sure I heard someone (Liv?) say yesterday that 'they' (not Gems, just that 'they' that gets everywhere) were trying to re-name sphene. I think that would be a great shame - it's a strange little word and not really like anything else. :)

Latest posts

Back