In The Kitchen TSV 16/02/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I see Debbie Flint is not presenting this at midnight. She is not interested in selling anything around the £20 mark. What is wrong with QVC? Why can’t they see the obvious?
I thought exactly the same thing, I guess DF isn't interested in cleaning her pipes, dirty mare!

It's all pretty mudane supermarket/poundland stuff isn't it? since these shops are all open and allow you free choice as to what items you buy, you just wouldn't would you? and full price £32...er really? Don't forget they'll be slagging this sort of thing when they're extolling the power of steam or flogging the E3 cleaning system!

It is probably quicker and easier to nip to Robert Dyas for this sort of thing.
I use soda crystals and white vinegar to clean my appliances like dishwasher and washing machine. cheap and very effective. its also good for cleaning the drains and for descaling the kettle white vinegar in a kettle overnight.

I use a lot of Ecozone stuff and really pleased with the results. The dishwasher tabs are really good and I don't get any white mist on glasses, just clean pots and pans. They're descalers are great. I order everything from Amazon (during COVID). I never got on with the eco laundry balls. Too much of a faff. I will be interested to see what there reviews are like for the soap nuts. I certainly don't need enough for 300+ washes!! If the reviews are good, I will definitely purchase. I do like the company's philosophy about caring for the planet and reducing our impact on it

Latest posts

Back