Bag TSV 1.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 124
  • Bag TSV 2.jpg
    Bag TSV 2.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 117
  • Bag TSV 3.jpg
    Bag TSV 3.jpg
    312.6 KB · Views: 124
Oh yippeeee ..... they’ll go with the plethora of bags I’ve got already.

No sale here .... obviously.

We have to drive to shops so we have very large freezer bags which we take with ice packs for all chilled items in the boot.

Apart from taking with lunch these would be of no use to me.

I got one free from a posh farm shop years ago when I stocked up on frozen stuff. It doesn't have a zip but it does the job. I've got another with a zip so these are of no use to me either.

These in different colours are on the website at just shy of £30 for 4*, (£7.49 each) marked up from £26 for 4* in January, (£6.49 each) so I wonder what they'll charge for 5 since the price has conveniently gone up. If they charge the same as they're charging now, £30 but for 5 instead of 4 bags, (£5.99 each*) the TSV actually would save you only £2.49 on the original price per unit x 5 bags you'll mostly have to give away. We shall see. Expect lots of different uses - storage/freezer stuff/picnics/eating outdoors/camping/caravans/dog poo collection/silly hats turned inside out. Not to mention gifting ideas: your neighbour, your best friend, your child's teacher, the postman, the milkman, the dustbin collectors, your mother-in-law, the old man round the corner, covid volunteers .......

Now I've said this, they'll probably either reduce the price or change the TSV.

*includes p&p

These in different colours are on the website at just shy of £30 for 4*, (£7.49 each) marked up from £26 for 4* in January, (£6.49 each) so I wonder what they'll charge for 5 since the price has conveniently gone up. If they charge the same as they're charging now, £30 but for 5 instead of 4 bags, (£5.99 each*) the TSV actually would save you only £2.49 on the original price per unit x 5 bags you'll mostly have to give away. We shall see. Expect lots of different uses - storage/freezer stuff/picnics/eating outdoors/camping/caravans/dog poo collection/silly hats turned inside out. Not to mention gifting ideas: your neighbour, your best friend, your child's teacher, the postman, the milkman, the dustbin collectors, your mother-in-law, the old man round the corner, covid volunteers .......

Now I've said this, they'll probably either reduce the price or change the TSV.

*includes p&p
I bought these last year when they were a TSV. They were £19.98 for 4 and I paid £23.98 with p&p. I've been really pleased with them, they hold a lot of shopping and the insulation is good. They're really easy to fold and go down quite small for storage. One of my better purchases from Q. But yes, you're right, the uses went far beyond the obvious...Oh and yes the "gifting" each one came in a gift box for some bizarre reason!

California Innovations Set of 5 Foldable Insulated Market Totes
Item Number: 811586
QVC Price £31.50
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £2.95

A set of five insulated, convertible shopping totes from California Innovations, featuring a leak-resistant design and Microban technology to help prevent the growth of bacteria. Easily foldable with handy exterior pockets and handles, these stylish and practical totes are perfect for everything from food shopping to packing for a weekend getaway.

Easy to store - these neat bags fold into a handy pouch so you can pop one in your handbag until you need to use it again. Perfect for those unexpected shopping trips!

Food-proof - featuring antibacterial Microban protection that helps keep your bags looking and smelling fresh, plus a Therma-flect interior that works to keep food hot or cold for longer, these tote bags are great for taking on a picnic or for bringing food to a party.

Eco-friendly - these fantastic totes are a planet-friendly alternative to plastic bags that you can use again and again for your weekly shop, meaning you feel good, while looking good!

Chic designs - combining fashion with function, these tote bags come in a choice of vibrant Coastal prints, chic Solid colours or fun Abstract patterns that will add eye-catching colour and detail to your look while you carry out your daily errands.

• Wipe clean only
  • Tote (l x w x d): 43.2cm x 15.9cm x 38.1cm (17" x 6.3" x 15")

Design options:

• Coastal - Jelly Fish, Summer Coral, Citrus Sunshine, Palms and Tie Dye Stripes
  • Solid - After Dark, Rhododendron, Ombre Blue, Mushroom and Pesto
  • Abstract - Modern Zebra, Dazzle Tribal, Paint Chevron, Amber Geo and Keisha Geo

Contains:

• 5 x insulated convertible shopping tote bags

All measurements are approximate

Well, it just goes to show. Give them a price target and they're honour bound to better it! Maybe we should do more of that.

Latest posts

Back