Coppter TSV 3.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 153
  • Coppter TSV 4.jpg
    Coppter TSV 4.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 145
  • Coppter TSV 5.jpg
    Coppter TSV 5.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 152
Will they work on an induction hob? I have found to my cost in the past that "suitable for most types of hobs" sometimes means no to induction.

Will they work on an induction hob? I have found to my cost in the past that "suitable for most types of hobs" sometimes means no to induction.
A few of the reviews refer to them being suitable for induction hobs, but you may want to double check, must admit I do like the look of these, I wonder what the price will be

Set of 3 - is it the 3 in the first picture with 2 frying pans and 1 pot or the set in the second picture with casserole pan, frying pan and pot?

Gotham Steel 3 Piece Non-Stick Hammered Cookware Set
Item Number: 809993
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.98
P&P: £5.95

This three-piece cookware set from Gotham Steel includes two deep frying pans, one with a glass lid, plus a saucepan with a glass lid, each featuring a hammered exterior for a beautiful finish and non-stick, copper-coloured ceramic coating inside to ensure everything you cook slides off the pan with ease. Complete with clever cool-touch handles, these lightweight, scratch-resistant pans make preparing delicious dishes practically effortless and because they're so stylish, you'll want to keep them out of the cupboards and show them off!

Bye, bye butter - thanks to the non-stick ceramic coating there's little-to-no need for oil or butter when cooking with these pans. Whether you're frying eggs and fish or making pancakes, watch the food slide right off and onto your plate! The aluminium composition also helps to ensure even heat distribution all around for results you can't wait to tuck into.

All-round usage - oven-safe up to 260C and suitable for induction hobs, you can move any of these pans to and from your heat sources easily. The hollow design of the handles helps make them cool to the touch and lightweight too, ideal if you struggle with heavier pots and pans day to day.

What's your style? Choose from four exterior colours and find a cookware set to complement your kitchen and your taste perfectly, keeping things subtle with classic Black or Silver, going on-trend with beautiful Copper, or making a stand-out statement with bold Red.

Elegant and practical - as well as looking great, these pans also offer ultimate functionality. Each one is designed to be dishwasher-safe, metal utensil-safe and easy to wipe clean thanks to the ceramic coating, while also being scratch-resistant and ultra-durable for consistent, reliable use.

Colour options:

• Copper
  • Black
  • Silver
  • Red

What's in the box?

• 1 x 30cm (12") deep fry pan with glass lid
  • 1 x 26cm (10") deep fry pan
  • 1 x 20cm (8") saucepan with glass lid - 2.36L

I am trying to order these ****** pans online but when I click Add to Basket the page just hangs. I have turned off all ad blockers. Could this be Jesus stopping me from wasting my money? I WANT THESE PANS!

Have these pans sold out already? Now when I click on Today's Special Value all I see is some olive oil face cream! Maybe that's why the website kept locking up just now. Oh well, it wasn't to be. 😢

Have these pans sold out already? Now when I click on Today's Special Value all I see is some olive oil face cream! Maybe that's why the website kept locking up just now. Oh well, it wasn't to be. 😢

sometimes tsvs pop up early & i catch them & then they remove them before they get launched properly so wont be live till tomorrow night at near 9pm

sometimes tsvs pop up early & i catch them & then they remove them before they get launched properly so wont be live till tomorrow night at near 9pm
That's reassuring. Thanks. I'll wait until tomorrow. I've aready orded a 10" copper pan from the same range and that order is in process. Look at what you lot have done to me. I never used to buy from QVC but since I joined this forum I've bought a few things! :)

Latest posts

Back