In The Kitchen TSV 26/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All the dogs that live by me started howling this morning, I though eh up, Pipa/Pippa/Pipppa must be presenting, had a quick look and yes there she was in full flow shrieking at Simon Brown how “amazing” two ceramic oil holders are........she really should get out more. So after 20 seconds of complete and utter BS from Pipa/Pippa/Pipppa over the channel goes.

I do like Simon Brown though and could listen to him all day, when he can get a word in that is, he’s easy to listen to and seems a really nice genuine guy.
I like Simon Brown.😘

My silver pan set arrived this morning, so I thought I'd fry some eggs without using any oil.

I washed the pan in soapy water before use, dried it and added the eggs once the temperature was up. I didn't use any oil, because all the demos made a point of saying oil isn't necessary.

Within a minute or so the eggs stuck to the bottom of the pan like glue. Trying to get the metal slice underneath them didn't work. All I succeeded in doing was breaking the yolks!

It was a mess. The whites separated completely and ended up looking like fried paper. The mutt had those. The yolks overcooked and were hard. The temperature was the same as I always use for frying, but it must have been too high for the pan.

I'm not pissed off enough to send the pans back, but I'm a bit pissed that it wasn't possible to fry the eggs without using oil. I'll use a little bit of olive oil next time.

They look very nice and I'll use them a lot between now and the new year.

I used to absolutely love cooking and baking, but since becoming diabetic which I hate, all the need and enjoyment for me personally has gone out of my life.

Oh Simon is just so lovely, wish he was on more now, and very happy for him💕💕💕
If you are type 2 diabetic read up on ‘Keto’. People have reversed their type 2. I follow it for health reasons.

Cooks Essentials Bread Maker
I think this needs a separate thread, SCW. It's very confusing trying to follow a TSV in a thread for an old TSV for a different brand and product.

I was given a bread maker, used it a few times, but results were never good.

It was a good make too, a Panasonic.

I would give it away if anyone local wanted it.
You are the crown-less King of Gadgets, Strato 😋😎👑

I was given a bread maker, used it a few times, but results were never good.

It was a good make too, a Panasonic.

I would give it away if anyone local wanted it.
The fact your results weren’t good, isn’t really selling it to me 🤭😉😊
It wouldn’t stop me if I was “local”. Anything free and I’m in there? :giggle:

PS You are very kind, stratobuddy.

Latest posts

Back