• Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 168
Ninja Foodi Max Heath Grill & Air Fryer with Auto IQ AG551UK
Item Number: 809977
QVC Price £239.00
Todays Special Value Price £174.96
P&P £0.00

This multi-functional Ninja Foodi MAX Health Grill & Air Fryer AG551UK allows you to grill, air fry, bake, roast, reheat and dehydrate food with ease, and features ceramic-coated grill plates, a 3.8L crisper basket, 5.7L cooking pot and a Digital Cooking Probe, plus an easy to use digital display. With a splatter guard, cleaning brush and dishwasher-safe parts washing up is a breeze, so from healthy snacks to family feasts, this versatile kitchen gadget will have you creating delicious meals with minimum fuss in no time.

No guesswork - the new Digital Cooking Probe tells you when your food is cooked to perfection, for example a steak cooked medium-rare. This leave-in probe is inserted into food to precisely monitor its temperature during cooking, so you don't have to worry about under or over-cooking. You won't have to cut into food to see if it's ready either because audible alerts let you know when your food is ready to remove and rest before serving.

Touchscreen ease - choose your program, food type and desired outcome with simple touchscreen controls on the front of the Foodi. Choose a pre-set cooking temperature or set your own, and with the Chef-created recipe guide included you can get started straight away with a huge range of delicious meals and snacks.

Authentic chargrilled results - enjoy the delicious chargrilled flavours of outdoor cooking without taking a step outside, using the temperature-controlled grill plates. Low, Medium, High and Max settings allow you to easily and precisely cook fresh and frozen ingredients with an authentic chargrilled finish, from juicy burgers and sizzling steaks to delicious halloumi skewers and mouth-watering sea bass.
All-round cooking - food cooks quickly and evenly on the grill thanks to Cyclonic Air Technology, which uses a powerful fan to circulate temperatures up to 260C around food for even cooking and searing - so there's no need to flip! The temperature-controlled grill plates, splatter guard and cool air zone then work together to reduce smoke.

More than a grill - the possibilities are endless with six versatile cooking functions that mean you can grill, air fry, roast, bake, dehydrate, reheat and cook from frozen. You'll be showing off your cooking skills to the whole family in no time, going from frying up golden chips (using little to no oil!), to baking fresh tarts for pudding or making your own dried fruit for toppings and snacks.

Grill and air-fry - cook steaks, sausages and more on the large capacity grill plate that can cook up to six burgers at once. You can also use this gadget as an air-fryer that creates low-fat versions of your fried favourites, from delicious golden French fries, crispy sweet potatoes and chunky chips to southern-fried chicken goujons and fish fingers.

Roast and bake - roast a whole spatchcock chicken, a delicious joint of beef or lamb, plus herby roasted root vegetables and fluffy roast potatoes to complete your roast dinner. Or why not bake delicious savoury treats, like buttery beef wellington, homemade falafels or garlic focaccia. And for dessert try fluffy cakes and muffins, sweet fruit tarts and other indulgent puddings.

In a rush? the reheat and cook from frozen functions are here to help. Reheat leftovers to restore that delicious fresh-out-of-the-oven finish - perfect for pizza, quiche, spring rolls and more. Or if you have something in the freezer you need asap, you can cook it from frozen to chargrilled, with no thawing required.

Something different - dehydrate fresh ingredients to create aromatic dried herbs, tasty fruit snacks from mango to pineapple and beyond and even delicious homemade beef jerky.

• Cool wall exterior
  • Non-slip feet
  • Easy-grip handle
  • Removable plates
  • Dishwasher safe parts
  • In-built timer and precision temperature control
  • Grill plate designed to fit up to six burgers
  • Timer function
  • Temperature-ready indicator
  • Variable temperature control

What's in the box?

• 1 x Ninja Foodi MAX Health Grill & Air Fryer AG551UK
  • 1 x Digital Cooking Probe
  • 1 x Ceramic-Coated Grill Plate (740cm²)
  • 1 x Ceramic-Coated Crisper Basket (3.8L)
  • 1 x Ceramic-Coated Cooking Pot (5.7L)
  • 1 x splatter guard
  • 1 x cleaning brush
  • Chef-created recipe guide
  • 1 year warranty

Flint and Samways, not the dream team, more the nightmare team... I struggle to say who has the more aggressive, browbeating manner of the two! Unwatchable launch.

I didn’t see that presentation (thank goodness) but I could imagine this pairing, I’ve just had a look first time today and could only manage less than a minute, Katie Pulloneover and Basha Samways were competing for who could be the loudest and get the most air time, I turned over I couldn’t bear it, such a stark contrast to Ideal World, yesterday I treated myself to the red Bamix bundle so taped a few shows in advance, and I’ve got to say it was a pleasant experience, the Bamix guest, John, was allowed to talk for 99% of his 45 minutes and tell you everything while getting through all his demonstrations, so it was relaxed and a joy to watch and learn some tips, compare that to today and like I say, the difference between IW and the QVC presentations was absolutely unbelievable.

I didn’t see that presentation (thank goodness) but I could imagine this pairing, I’ve just had a look first time today and could only manage less than a minute, Katie Pulloneover and Basha Samways were competing for who could be the loudest and get the most air time, I turned over I couldn’t bear it, such a stark contrast to Ideal World, yesterday I treated myself to the red Bamix bundle so taped a few shows in advance, and I’ve got to say it was a pleasant experience, the Bamix guest, John, was allowed to talk for 99% of his 45 minutes and tell you everything while getting through all his demonstrations, so it was relaxed and a joy to watch and learn some tips, compare that to today and like I say, the difference between IW and the QVC presentations was absolutely unbelievable.

Did he whip up skimmed milk?

I've been ages searching for a video of the presentation, and of an electric bike, but can't find any videos of anything.

Do they do them, and if so, why are they so difficult to find? I can see the items OK, but no videos.

Last edited:
Did he whip up skimmed milk?

I've been ages searching for a video of the presentation, and of an electric bike, but can't find any videos of anything.

Do they do them, and if so, why are they so difficult to find? I can see the items OK, but no videos.

Yes, he did the skimmed milk to “cream” demo, and a new one, water with coffee in mixed up to a type of coffee “cream” Yummy 👏👏👏😃

On my iPhone I can’t see any recorded show demos but it’s showing live what’s on air, I should imagine you’d be able to find YouTube shows, but what I do is just record if I want to check something out, if you email them Strato they’d probably let you know if one’s available and were to find it ❤ xx

Just checked, at the bottom of the Ideal World home page there are icons, the YouTube one is there too with the Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, just tap it and it’ll take you to YouTube, hopefully you’ll find what you’re looking for there 😃

Last edited:
Shocking lack of information on the website, even basic stuff like its size.

I had to ask a question about its power consumption. again, basic info.

What a shambles!"

It looks big to me and I definitely don't have room for it in my kitchen even if I did want one. I've learned my lesson with all these kitchen gadgets...They end up in the back of the cupboard. I've got my magic bullet which I use quite a bit, a hand whisk for cakes, a handblender for soup. I have a double oven and a grill, a combi microwave, pots and pans of various sizes and a good set of knives. I do have a small deep fat fryer that I use occassionally as I'm not a big fan of air fried chips...and my good old slow cooker! These all singing, all dancing machines claim to do all these different things but a lot of the time you can't do all the functions simulataneously, so you might as well just do it the old fashioned way....and the price?!!! No thanks! I don't know about "rare"...that meat is raw in the middle!

Last edited:
It looks big to me and I definitely don't have room for it in my kitchen even if I did want one. I've learned my lesson with all these kitchen gadgets...They end up in the back of the cupboard. I've got my magic bullet which I use quite a bit, a hand whisk for cakes, a handblender for soup. I have a double oven and a grill, a combi microwave, pots and pans of various sizes and a good set of knives. I do have a small deep fat fryer that I use occassionally as I'm not a big fan of air fried chips...and my good old slow cooker! These all singing, all dancing machines claim to do all these different things but a lot of the time you can't do all the functions simulataneously, so you might as well just do it the old fashioned way....and the price?!!! No thanks! I don't know about "rare"...that meat is raw in the middle!

I haven't even got room at the back of my cupboards to store any more kitchen gadgets!

I keep tripping over a bread maker on the floor as no room to keep it. It was given to me, only used it a few times, not worth the hassle, so I'm now looking for another sucker to give it away to lol.

It is an expensive Panasonic. I now buy part baked bread which just needs 10 minutes in the oven, and tastes better than all my own attempts.

Oops I forgot about the breadmaker!!! OH's the cook in our house and tbh I've never used the breadmaker, but he uses it regularly and it's brilliant, I also forgot about my rotisserie (bought brand new at a car boot sale for a fiver!) but I keep that in one of the cupboards upstairs, and it's brought down regularly 'cause I love the way it does chicken. I've got one of those new fangled pressure cookers on top of one of the cupboards 'cause neither me or oh can make head or tail of the instructions...I've got an expensive stand mixer with all the attatchments tucked away out of sight 'cause I've found better baking results using a hand mixer. My cupboards are full, the work tops have got the absolute necessities out on them and they're uncluttered...and I'm gonna make sure they stay that way...so there's no magic gadget that's gonna tempt me. I don't think Ninja's a bad brand but there's no way I'd spend so much money on something that does the same as other stuff I've got in the kitchen..namely the oven, the hob or the grill. If the Q had their way every body would get rid of their conventional cooking appliances and fill their kitchen with a gadget for this, and a gadget for that...Sod that!

I've used halogen ovens for years and loved them, they do everything. When my last one packed up (from overuse probably) I bought a Salter mini oven from IW for £99. Brilliant. Even has a rotisserie thing but I haven't used that. I use the oven every day, does fab chips, crispy, cooks burgers, steaks, whole chicken (small), heats up anything, grills fish. I love it. It's quite dinky and no good for a family but I rarely use my main oven now. I've a ninja chopper that's well used but I think this TSV is overpriced.

CC

I haven't even got room at the back of my cupboards to store any more kitchen gadgets!

I keep tripping over a bread maker on the floor as no room to keep it. It was given to me, only used it a few times, not worth the hassle, so I'm now looking for another sucker to give it away to lol.

It is an expensive Panasonic. I now buy part baked bread which just needs 10 minutes in the oven, and tastes better than all my own attempts.
I just look at them and think dust collectors.

Agree totally - if you don't use them there's no point buying them! I've got a Ninja Foodi, a Ninja soupmaker, a Panasonic breadmaker all of which I use alot. Ordered this Ninja grill yesterday and will see how much I use it over the next couple of months. If I don't use it much I'll be sending it back! That's the beauty of heavy items, no P&P to pay and there was no P&P on top of the sale price either so no risk (y):)

Latest posts

Back