Incitatus watches

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember the big thing was Japanese movement in watches.

But China is cheaper.
The only movement that comes to mind in regards to Jake and Dave is "bowel".

Unless Jake is wearing one of his dangerously tight shirts on screen again. In which case close your eyes and change channels before any buttons fly off.

The only movement that comes to mind in regards to Jake and Dave is "bowel".

Unless Jake is wearing one of his dangerously tight shirts on screen again. In which case close your eyes and change channels before any buttons fly off.
I am sorry but I find those two a pair of weasels. Lies, unrealistic price and quality comparisons, the list goes on, we all know it is bs. I get sad when I see crap being bought in seconds that if the buyers sat back and did a bit of research, they would see that it isn't the great deal that is being portrayed. Of course, they hyphe the "shpwcase" up and are very aggressively urging buyers to buy without consideration. Buy any ring size if yours is not available because it is about getting this into your collection, we hear that so pften. Buy 2, buy 3. I can't give you investment advice but ....

Terrible company, I don't believe the strong moral compass nonsense. The Bennetts and those at the top are creaming it off, literally in millions. Mr B seems to have lost interest a fair bit in being a gem hunter and has moved very much into selling supplements, very lucaitive indeed. Personally, I don't think he looks all that great himself. So much weight loss, a bit is great but he looks older and quite haggard. He was fishing for compliments on his looks the other day whilst flogging vitamins on the main channel, made me chuckle!

If the gem buyers/investors ("But we can't give investment advice") were so great at buying, Gemporia wouldn't need to scrimp on precious metals, replace diamond accents with zircons, reduce the gem sizes on longstanding ranges (as they have with the diamonds in Glen Lehrer's torus designs), or continually sell jewellery set with clusters of small stones.

Not to mention all the neverending shady selling practices by Jake, Dave and Toby and the presenters.

He’s back (Dave) with another load of his horsey watches and plenty of mentions of Rolex etc. These watches he says have Ronda movements, the exact same as in the Tag Heur

He wants you to cast your mind back to how Rolex were so cheap when they first came out and look at them now! It’s how Incitatus will be in future he’s inferring 🤷🏾‍♂️

He’s busy today, just had his Silk Road coffee on

He’s back (Dave) with another load of his horsey watches and plenty of mentions of Rolex etc. These watches he says have Ronda movements, the exact same as in the Tag Heur

He wants you to cast your mind back to how Rolex were so cheap when they first came out and look at them now! It’s how Incitatus will be in future he’s inferring 🤷🏾‍♂️

He’s busy today, just had his Silk Road coffee on

I flicked over by mistake and he had the picture of this cheap Chinese made watch side by side with a Raymond Weil watch, apart from both being black that's where the similarity ends. The strap on the Raymond weil is worth more than his watch. ;):ROFLMAO:

Have I missed why/how Advertising Standards can't protect consumers from these charlatans?
Because they are toothless?

Also, If we have a government who can't be bothered chasing the people and companies that defrauded them of billions of taxpayers' money over the course of the pandemic, nobody in authority will bat an eye about lies and shady actions made by shopping telly shysters

On now with Dave Troth. His and Jakes collaboration and somehow, horses are involved in the make up. Dave said it made sense to do a watch range as they have so many contacts around the world.

He has just tried a blue watch on with the tag showing….’made in China’
Lol some gullible soul will buy
If the gem buyers/investors ("But we can't give investment advice") were so great at buying, Gemporia wouldn't need to scrimp on precious metals, replace diamond accents with zircons, reduce the gem sizes on longstanding ranges (as they have with the diamonds in Glen Lehrer's torus designs), or continually sell jewellery set with clusters of small stones.

Not to mention all the neverending shady selling practices by Jake, Dave and Toby and the presenters.
the word charlatans springs to mind

Latest posts

Back