Incorrect information Anyone ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Incorrect information or lies, just wondering if anyone else has heard anything said in order to sell a product which is totally incorrect ?

Things that spring to mind are we are the first to get this or this brand is only sold on QVC.

:thinking:

We have a 30 day no quibble money back guarantee.
You can't buy this cheaper anywhere else
This will be with you in 3-5 working days
i use this product all the time (until the next brand comes along)

Craig Rowe - I've got one of these at home.
Apparently he lives in a house just slightly smaller than Southfork in Dallas!

A recent clearly said comment was regarding the waterproof Emu's firstly only available on QVC.

pro collagen marine cream is suitable for people with oily combination skin.

the flawless brush from bare escentuals does not shed hairs.

l'occitane products not available in the shops and they are and cheaper and no p&p.

northern nights is a luxury brand.

if your yankee candles smoke its because you should trim the wick.

qvc meats are premium quality.

opi nail varnish does not chip.

lieghton denny is down to earth ...i mean his nail varnish does not chip.

kim & co is oat couture i mean haute couture.

jewellers dont know that diamonique is indeed cubic zirconia.:taphead:

'It's hard to believe this is natural' about blue 'sandstone'

similarly I have seen in recent Lola Rose shows a colour called 'natural blue' which was called natural blue Howlite... Howlite is white and is dyed blue.

'This is the untinted version' of Philosophy Shelter - mine was clearly coloured and the French even said it was tinted

That NN pillows will stay beautifully plump and support you properly - mine went flat as a pancake in a few days

Last edited:
:wink: Northern Nights flannel doesn't pill or bobble :giggle:

:mysmilie_859:

:mysmilie_11:

Has someone really said that L'Occitane is not available in shops!! Do they think everyone is completely daft.

Julia Roberts is in the "small".

Sorry: she's in THE SMALL.

While the tall and impossibly thin models are in the 3XL.

Has someone really said that L'Occitane is not available in shops!! Do they think everyone is completely daft.

You've seen how much they charge in P&P and you still have to ask that? :nod:

Kim & Co. is basically an experiment in static cling waiting to happen.

But it won't cling, it "skims".

:mysmilie_850:

I bought a Nina Leonard top with a band along the hem that they said you could tie at the waist or the hips and all the models had them tied very loosely at the hips.

What they didn't say was - only as long as your hips are a lot smaller than your chest measurement, or if you wear one three sizes too big. :angry:

There was also an orangey coloured Gatineau make up remover that they said wouldn't sting your eyes but which stung me my daughter and my mum like beggary pollocks! :mysmilie_505:

Then there's Floracil - the eye make up remover that doesn't! (that doesn't remove my Mally and Bobbi Brown any way.)

The Kim and Co that doesn't fade but mine all has.

Or the Fair foundations "for the fairest of the fair - people like Nicole Kidman or Nicola from Girls Aloud" that look like the worst kind of dirty orange tide mark on my skin and aren't even the fairest shade that the brand does!

There's probably more... :grin:

:mysmilie_850: Then there's Floracil - the eye make up remover that doesn't! (that doesn't remove my Mally and Bobbi Brown any way.)

Yais. Yais to this.

Floracil gave me puffy, stingy eyes - and left all my eye make up behind. Cost me an arm and a bliddy leg. Simple Eye Make Up remover cost me £1.99 and got every last trace of everything waterproof off my eyes without allergy (in the words of Petula Gordeno, it lit up, paid out - and no tilting).

Also - my AY favourite. The Alpha-H Eye Seeerum that would 'literally actually peel off your dark circles...that were caused by ingrained eye-make up...' (all the wonderful cleansers/toners/eye make up removers they have on Q - including the feted Floracil and she's still got ingrained eye make up...hmn...):tongue:

Tova Nghts is an eau de parfum, which if you could get it in the shops would be a very small bottle costing £300.

Me thinks she is getting her parfum, or parfum absolut, confused with bog-standard eau de parfum.

Bare Escentuals disguises open pores. Yeah, it disguised the pores on my nose as a strawberry - it was covered in little "pips" where the BE had clung to and highlighted my pores.

Apparently Kipling bags were invented by Rudyard Kipling.

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you
You need a bag with a furry monkey
To hold your car keys and ipod too.

Latest posts

Back