Inflation?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can no longer digest peanuts which I love. If I take anything with milk or banana or toast if I then have to do any bending eg gardening, I’m killed with indigestion.
Yes, I've discovered that, suddenly a banana which I have taken every morning for years with a morning cuppa is now causing me gyp. Something else to cross off the list. And yep, bending down after I've eaten anything has me reaching for the Omeprazole - or a big swig of neat peppermint cordial usually does the trick (or Creme de Menthe is even better)

Pastry of any kind does me in. I feel like I have a rod of fire straight up the middle of me. I love a pie and a pasty as well. No more.

CC

Pastry as well, so I only eat small amounts and chew it well. Also my own home baking (good advert that is ), everyone loves my cakes but again I only have a small portion.

I had bleeding ulcers years back and have to take prescription stomach stuff to cut acid in my stomach. The weird things which I used to love, I can no longer eat. Dark green veg weirdly All Bran again even with the tablets gives me acid reflux

Latest posts

Back