Invisible Diamonique stone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pandora

Registered Shopper
I know the website team can sometimes make mistakes but....take a look at item 626413 ! Who took the photo, thought it was OK and then put it up on the site. Description says that the ring has a 3.4ct diamonique tension cut stone set into the ring. Surely someone would notice that it had obviously fallen out of the setting, beggars belief !!!
Sorry I can't do links, maybe another member could put it here so you can see what I mean.

Can't do links either Pandora but well spotted. Made me laugh. Perhaps it was the photographer's last day!!

You`ve heard of the Emperor`s new clothes, well this is the matching bling lol

You`ve heard of the Emperor`s new clothes, well this is the matching bling lol

Exactly what I thought too Vienna and thanks for posting the picture. I really couldn't believe it when I came across it, even zoomed in just in case I was having a senior moment!

Hilarious!

And just in case they take the photos off the item here they are:

Attachments

• 626413.jpg
    626413.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 194
  • 626413 (1).jpg
    626413 (1).jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 204
Thanks Akimbo, I've posted about something a while back and because someone at Q changed the details before anyone here viewed it, I got the impression everyone thought I'd got it wrong, despite the fact that my invoice when I received the item told me I was right.
I do wonder at times who they employ to check some of these website details, as they seem to get so many wrong, this one just made me laugh out loud, I just thought it was so bad it was comical.

Well spotted Pandora, maybe we could run a sweep stake to guess the date and time when QVC react to you posting this? I'm not sure they employ anyone to check their website they just rely on someone here posting it!

I feel like I'm on a bit of a roll with Q's website errors after my posts about diamonique ring with a missing stone yesterday. Has anyone looked at the matching earings designed to be an add on to match this Lola Rose TSV? Click on each colour option on the website pictures and the same rock crystal image comes up for both the amethyst and the rock crystal choices. Now you would think that as this is meant to be an up sell to the TSV they would bother to get it right, but nooooo! It seems I spot these similar mistakes almost daily now, come on Q get a grip it's not rocket science.

They rarely seem to upload sample photos of all colour options (the missing colour being the one I'm interested in too!). I think they can't be bothered if it's an item that will sell out quickly anyway; for TSV upsells they rely on you seeing the options for the TSV, or sometimes you can find items in the same range if you need to see an example of the missing colours. But why should we have to faff around?

What really bugs me is that you can't zoom into all the extra photos or colour sample photos; you can only do this with the main photo which invariably isn't the one I'm interested in buying.

That is so funny!!

Hope someone has told QVC Facebook about it and pointed out what T*TS it makes them look!!

Anyone remember the droplet earrings from years ago???

......they kept showing the same pair on air with a stone missing!!!

Presentation after presentation......one perfect earing in close up and one CARP one!!

:mysmilie_15:

I remember that Sally! :mysmilie_59: And also Debbie Greenwood showing how durable the elastic is in the bracelet she was stretching followed by beads loose all over the table! (long before she was "let go" by QVC I hasten to add ) :mysmilie_15:

My evil side hopes that no-one tells them about the diamonique ring and I'm secretly hoping it comes to air and gets shown by an unsuspecting presenter!

Yesterday during the Kipling show there were at least 2 occasions when they didn't have a sample, website shot, anything At all, of an option on offer. However this is the one which sold the fastest! Presenter (Pipa I think) thought this was fab and how wonderful we were to know it was for us - I was nearly hoarse yelling "Amazon"

This was the same with Julia one of the clothes shows, but kept telling us that we "should take a chance as we have the 30Dmbg so we were only risking our P&p". Err Julia I think buying something we couldn't see would warrant getting your P&p refunded?

Latest posts

Back