iPhone 5 technology pick of the week

£1 MEGADROP1

I kept flicking over to bid in the evening and they didn't mention it once, Started watching at 8:30-10pm and other than the advert for it which I saw once they didn't mention it at all which was surprising as I checked the site and they still had the vast majority of the 200 left, I would have thought they would have previewed it heavily in the run up to its final showing and even then the presentation was quite poor only showing the camera and a bit of siri, Anyone know how many were left at the end?

Mike seemed more excited over a £20 set of headphones and a watch

Speaking of which Mike was very entertaining tonight teasing Charlie about his girlfriend Debbie

Moet&muffins

They have done a fair bit of previewing but it's such an expensive product
I 'm not surprised that they are not flying out.

MrMobo

They have done a fair bit of previewing but it's such an expensive product
I 'm not surprised that they are not flying out.

It's not flying out as the new Iphone is meant to be out soon, no point buying one now.

Wirral70

VIP Shopper
One thing I noticed about the presentation is they said that even though the phone comes unlocked you should choose your network carefully because once a sim card is inserted it immediately becomes locked to that network, which I assume is a peculiarity specific to these handsets.

It's still a decent price but I know 3 sell this model on PAYG for £499.99 so if anyone is going to use that network they could save a few pennies.

james012

iPhone 5 is the slimmest, lightest iPhone ever. The iPhone is so user-friendly and sensitive; you don't really need a guidebook. Buying a contract-free iPhone5 either directly from Apple itself or from their online stores is recommended. You can also find an unlocked iPhone 5 on Amazon and other reliable online stores.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamesbren
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks