Is Alison pregnant?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

dollydiva

Registered Shopper
Sorry if ive missed the announcement, but she is looking very rotund on the tsv show. Am surprised if she is tbh.

Dd

I was wondering that as well, certainly looks it, does not look fat but like you say 'well rounded'. If you are Alison congratulations.

Flying Pigs get ready for your fly passed!:tongue:

Alison has put on quite a lot of weight over the past few years.

Middle aged spread she is mid forties now.
She has an underactive thyriod, but if she was getting her bloods done regularly and on the right dose of meds. She should be under control.

Now I have noticed anytime I hear her she is going on between breathes(yes I am sure she must take them sometimes), she is baking and talking cakes and sweets etc. So in that case it is just over eating and lots of sweet rich foods.

Oh on the Elemis shows she was wearing a smock thing layered, but had a big belt round her middle too. You don't really see pregnant women having the urge to do this.

Very very unlikely, she makes no secret of the fact that she doesn't like babies...except of the animal kind.

She did look a little rounded. I think it's high time QVC got rid of her. Bags under her eyes, double chin, she's just not an inspiring look when it comes to promoting skin care.

I look at her and thank my stars I haven't been daft enough to spend pots of money on eye-this and eye-that, because it's not done her any favours at all. I thought she was way past 50 to be honest. She certainly looks years older than me.

I like Alison. Bags are inherited so nothing to do with skincare, but I think her skin, especially on her neck, chest and hands looks very good for a woman in her mid-40s. I don't think she looks over 50.

I don't like her - but I think she has amazing skin.I don't think shes a bad advert.

If QVC were to replace her - what would we end up? Something like that Dallas 80's throwback from the CID range?

No thanks:sweat:

The skin on her hands is fabulous for someone her age who keeps animals.

Speaking as one who keeps animals & is constantly struggling to keep hands that don't look a disgrace. :sad:

I must admit that as I am watching the 4pm hour at the moment I can understand why the comment was made. She certainly looks quite full around the middle & has been resting her hand on her abdomen.

Maybe, if she is expecting she wants no attention drawn to it because she realises the scathing comments she has mede in the past about pregnancy.

Time will tell.:wink:

I don't want to trigger a load of "I had my first baby when I was 49 and my mum had me when she was 55" type comments, but the chances of her becoming a first time mum at 46/47 are pretty low. Isn't it much more likely that she has just gained a few pounds? I lose track of the amount of threads asking whether Jill Franks is pregnant.

I'm extremely discreet, had to be as my Dad worked from home but I would never ask someone about their family arrangements or speculate. I didn't like it being assumed that I was an emergency admission to hospital from drug abuse because I was in my 20s at the time. I remember a poster here sympathising with a checkout operator for being pregnant during a heatwave and getting a very angry response of" I'm not pregnant I'm fat."

I too think it's middle aged spread and as for her skin, it's covered in a mask of makeup. Who knows what her skin is like under there. Whatever the latest state-of-the-art eye product it is she's using at the moment is making her under eyes very puffy.

Alison unlike Julia,Jilly,Claudia and Jill never ever went on bare faced in the Models Prefer shows. Infact loads of times in beauty shows she tells the camera man/woman do not come close to my face!

I remember in the early days of my viewing, she went on about having terrible acne in her teens. Then she discovered Decleor Prolgene Gel and it worked wonders.

Now you would think as she seems like the rest of us have our little worries about our skin etc. She would at least come on and show her face, saying well ladies look at me. We all have our worries but its not the end of the world have confidence in your looks. Or maybe she really is more interested in making money than helping enpower(sp) other women.

Latest posts

Back