Is Anna (?)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh I don’t know any example you can point me in the direction because I can’t place her mainly because I rarely watch the LR presentations

Edit, no need Ijust went to have a look, and my guess is Yes she is morphing, sadly!

I agree that she is looking a lot like the GC, but what I can't get my head around is who on earth would be prepared to part with nearly £30 for something that looks like you've picked up on impulse for £1.99 from a plastic tub when you're stood in the queue for the tills in Primark?!

I agree that she is looking a lot like the GC, but what I can't get my head around is who on earth would be prepared to part with nearly £30 for something that looks like you've picked up on impulse for £1.99 from a plastic tub when you're stood in the queue for the tills in Primark?!
The emperor's new clothes springs to mind!

Is she pregnant again. I looked at her yesterday and thought she must be. I know she is on the larger side but her stomach looked particularly pregnant.

Is she pregnant again. I looked at her yesterday and thought she must be. I know she is on the larger side but her stomach looked particularly pregnant.
She did look that way & her glass could contain a non-alcoholic drink.

She did look that way & her glass could contain a non-alcoholic drink.
It was the belt under her bust that made her look pregnant but I dont think she has mentioned it unless Ive missed it. I dont always what Lola Rose shows, just caught that one yesterday

Well, looking at those posing Instagrams, what year were they taken ?? because I cant ever remember seeing her on air as thin as that ! and WHY do people on selfies/instagrams/etc etc insist on opening their g.b so we see their tonsils ? Flinty and Rowe are so bad at this.

She is a larger size but she's always very nicely turned out. Hmm maybe except for one time she had high waisted trousers on that didn't really suit her.

CC

I don't know. She knows her stuff and always dresses well but she does laugh a lot at practically nothing - maybe a nervous habit?

Forced giggling or comments thereon from the support network to follow! :giggle::giggle:
Gin does that? Joke of course, the presenter is far too professional for that. Me, however, . . . .

CC

I usually like Anna but I noticed the other day that she was very hyper and laughing loudly at just about everything. It was quite unsettling and exhausting to view.
She does know her stuff but once you have heard it once or twice, you realise that she is very repetitive - almost speaking on a loop.
"Carnival of colour," Nikki and herself "crushing on green", "more is more" etc
I think the brand is on air too much now and is losing its appeal. I've also noticed that a lot of it doesn't sell that well (apart from certain stones i.e. Dalmatian jasper) and often has to be presented many times before it is in clearance.

She is a larger size but she's always very nicely turned out. Hmm maybe except for one time she had high waisted trousers on that didn't really suit her.

CC
I agree,bright and bubbly lady but definitely no to high waist slacks👎

I usually like Anna but I noticed the other day that she was very hyper and laughing loudly at just about everything. It was quite unsettling and exhausting to view.
She does know her stuff but once you have heard it once or twice, you realise that she is very repetitive - almost speaking on a loop.
"Carnival of colour," Nikki and herself "crushing on green", "more is more" etc
I think the brand is on air too much now and is losing its appeal. I've also noticed that a lot of it doesn't sell that well (apart from certain stones i.e. Dalmatian jasper) and often has to be presented many times before it is in clearance.
Have not bought Lola Rose for many a year. hate the dyed stones and the garish colours and the newer styles.

A few years ago I bought a 'carnival' necklace - pale pink / blue / white stones. Waste of money, all the stones have FADED !!!

I now buy from eBay just last week I got an old version which had neve4 been worn. The difference in the quality of the cord is unbelievable. It’s the poor cords which p me off rather than the stones or the metal fillers.

Latest posts

Back