Is Anna (?)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She has a lovely face and is one of the few BA who really know their stuff because they actually work with the brand but dear lord she must eat the entire universe of blue smarties before each show she is so hyper.
She was on with Chloe a while back they were really OTT I had to switch off.

I know that Lola Rose is a popular brand, but I have never understood why they use the description of “semi-precious” stones for their jewellery and then dye much of it in garish colours. I’d be more inclined to buy it if the stones were left in their natural colours and simply polished to create lustre. Having great lumps of dyed rock hanging round my neck or round my wrist just doesn’t interest me and much of it is over-priced (in my opinion.)

However, years ago, I did try one of the more delicate, un-dyed stone friendship bracelets but, after a short time, the cord frayed so that put me off buying from the brand again

When I’ve seen Anna at the sample sales she is not over the top at all. She is quiet, polite and professional. Completely different to her TV persona. Both Nikki and Anna are really very pleasant.

It's just over time that Anna has become more hyper on QVC. I blame Chloe.....

Both Anna and Nikki, I suspect, are very nice people.

When I’ve seen Anna at the sample sales she is not over the top at all. She is quiet, polite and professional. Completely different to her TV persona. Both Nikki and Anna are really very pleasant.
Perhaps when she’s on the TV, it starts the adrenaline pumping. I think knowing you’re on live TV for an hour, when you’re not really a regular presenter, must be a bit daunting! You either look like a rabbit caught in the headlights, or develop verbal diarrhoea.

Latest posts

Back