Is It Really Free?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

my_old_mans_a_dustman

Registered Shopper
I just placed an order for a pearl shortener and this is the email I received:11:

Dear Mrs. ********,

Thank you for placing your order with QVC.

We'll send you a follow-up email as soon as we send your parcel(s) - so you can keep an eye out for your delivery.

Order placed: 06/02/2009 at 20:02
Order reference number: ******
Member address: Mrs.

Item: Necklace Shortener Sterling Silver
Item number: 678951
Item quantity: 1

Item(s) total: £0.00
P&P total: £0.00

Order Total: £0.00

If there's something wrong with your order, please email a member of our team at [email protected]. Alternatively call 0800 51 41 31 to speak to a member of our team.

Please note that this email is only acknowledgement of receipt of your order and your contract is not complete until we have despatched the item(s) to you. For more information on our terms and conditions and our returns policy please refer to our website, http://www.qvcuk.com.

Please do not reply to this automated email.

I just placed an order for a pearl shortener and this is the email I received:11:

Dear Mrs. ********,

We'll send you a follow-up email as soon as we send your parcel(s) - so you can keep an eye out for your delivery.

If there's something wrong with your order, please email a member of our team at [email protected]. Alternatively call 0800 51 41 31 to speak to a member of our team.

Please note that this email is only acknowledgement of receipt of your order and your contract is not complete until we have despatched the item(s) to you. For more information on our terms and conditions and our returns policy please refer to our website, http://www.qvcuk.com.

Pitty QVC had the disclaimer or else you could hold 'em to ransom!

Well there aint nothing wrong with the order, just the price they say you are paying. lol

The order itself appears to be fine.

Dear Mrs. ********,

I've had an invoice inside my received order with the £0.00 amount in all the boxes. They charged my the full amount though it was just a missprint.

I think that they do that if you're sending the item to another address in case it's for a present, I remember getting something for my mum, and the invoice was full of zeros, I thought I was quids in but sadly not. Did you have it sent to your regular name or address?

Oh I got so excited for you too :(

I ordered one of the Gatineau Bumper Cleansing sets a few years back and think someone had forgotten to put the P&P on because it was at strangely at zero.

Ordered it but really suspected someone might pick up the error but they didn't so I ordered two more sets after it arrived because it was such a significant saving!

I've had an invoice inside my received order with the £0.00 amount in all the boxes. They charged my the full amount though it was just a missprint.

Every invoice I've ever received has always said £00.00 in all the boxes - which is a bit of a nuisance if I've forgotten how much it was by the time it arrives.

Latest posts

Back