Is Jilly pregnant?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Abby looks like she's packed on the pounds so maybe she is expecting. Shiny skirts don't help if you're a bit chubby. I thought Jilly looked nice although she's always been a bit heavy round the middle.

CC

AY looks very Primark, especially the belt, I went shopping in Primark this afternoon, just to find out a few hours later that all non-essential shops are closed from tomorrow, and I now need to change the size of what I bought, doh...

With many of the ”fashions” (e.g. Marla Wynne) even a stick insect would look pregnant in them because they’re totally shapeless.
I think larger ladies go for MW. I am a small frame and my weight is padding, OK fat! I cannot get away with these oversized garments trying to disguise my hips, bum and thighs because they still make me look overwhelmed.I think if you have broader shoulders perhaps you are more suited to the flowing oversized fit?

Yes I think you are right.

I remember Trinny and Susannah saying years ago that baggy clothes - whilst the wearer thinks they hide the stomach and bum - actually make the person look larger. This is especially the case if the person in question has a small frame or not very tall.
T&S were often annoying, but they are right about this. Even if you suit the baggy look, which some do, I do think it gives the impression the person is larger than they truly are.

Latest posts

Back