Is Michael De Cesare back with QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Babs

Registered Shopper
This has probably been posted in the past but I happened to see Michael doing an advert for his products so is he coming back lock stock and barrel so to speak. If he is I for one will be delighted.

:talking:

I think he's been back for a few months now Babs. Wonder how long he'll last before he moves across to IW again? :wink:

Yes he has been back awhile now, well a few shows at different times.

But don't expect the Oatwash range, he seems to have discontinued it and created new shampoos and conditioners.

I know that he moved to ideal world didn,t know that he had come back to Qvc, loved his hair wonder if he has changed, be nice to see him again.

Thanks everyone for letting me know, it just goes to show how much QVC I don't watch doesn't it. LOL

I think he's been very poorly - last time he was on he mentioned he'd had chemotherapy while he'd been away from QVC and was lucky to be alive. Good luck to the guy and hope he continues to be well and happy in life...

This has probably been posted in the past but I happened to see Michael doing an advert for his products so is he coming back lock stock and barrel so to speak. If he is I for one will be delighted.

Yes he has been back for a while now.

He's on now will bubble-head Franks :smirk: She introduced him by doing that silly bowing motion and saying, 'you're not worthy, you're not worthy'. I assume she meant to say, 'we're not worthy'! :giggle: No wonder he gave her such a look.

Latest posts

Back