Is Micheal cold do you reckon?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Notwithstanding the valid reasons to be wrapped up warm, even in the studio, I thought the jacket was out of step with the rest of Micèal's outfit. Generally I think he dresses very well, and I think this was a lapse with 2 incompatible styles mashed together.
I do hope he stays healthy. I like Micèal.

I hope he stays healthy too. However, I think he experiments with different fashion "looks". He fancies himself a fashion expert but he falls short imo, to the point he looks dandified.
He makes a fine dandy, I think!
Micèal always makes an effort to look smart and well put together to enter our living rooms. Generally I think many presenters are smartening up. Leggings and tunics are definitely not in fashion... besides being very unflattering for most figures.

Chloe looked a right mess the other day. Hair like a scarecrow, glasses moving on and off the top of her head, tee shirt half tucked into too tight jeans ( French tuck? Not working) and trainers. Bouncing about all hyper. Looked more like she was about to clean the house or mow the lawn than presenting a tv show.

Chloe looked a right mess the other day. Hair like a scarecrow, glasses moving on and off the top of her head, tee shirt half tucked into too tight jeans ( French tuck? Not working) and trainers. Bouncing about all hyper. Looked more like she was about to clean the house or mow the lawn than presenting a tv show.
Why does she stand with her feet so far apart, usually when standing behind a table/counter ?

Chloe is a wild child, I think.
And well past the age of childhood. Mind you, in my head I'm still very young and can't always believe I'm taken seriously. Nowadays no doubt that would be classed as imposter syndrome!
Seriously, though, even if Chloe wants to rock a younger image than her chronological age, maybe smarten it up for TV?

Since Mr L started taking multiple meds we can‘t heat him up. We have the heat on and he has a T shirt under a sweatshirt and is still cold. It has got very chilly here but it’s early to be multilayering I don’t know how he will cope in January.

Since Mr L started taking multiple meds we can‘t heat him up. We have the heat on and he has a T shirt under a sweatshirt and is still cold. It has got very chilly here but it’s early to be multilayering I don’t know how he will cope in January.
That's tricky, especially as warmth is goung to be so much more expensive to achieve and maintain this winter!
I find thermals very helpful and a whole load of fleece or microfibre layers .. and as much movement as posdible.

And well past the age of childhood. Mind you, in my head I'm still very young and can't always believe I'm taken seriously. Nowadays no doubt that would be classed as imposter syndrome!
Seriously, though, even if Chloe wants to rock a younger image than her chronological age, maybe smarten it up for TV?

I can honestly say hand on heart I have only seen her looking lovely on one occasion since she started years ago - that's why I remember it. She wore a calf length dress, high heeled sandals and her hair was styled - the epitome of a professional presenter. I remember her first few appearances she looked dreadful, particularly her hair - it was long and was a backcombed mess, and her sweeping fringe was lacquered to cardboard level. At least the hair has become softer and healthier since.

I have an idea that Chloe has two "looks" : one for QVC and another for her life outside QVC. Sometimes, they overlap. The low rise, extra tight leather trousers and belt are for "outside" and the frumpy tops are for QVC only.

That's tricky, especially as warmth is goung to be so much more expensive to achieve and maintain this winter!
I find thermals very helpful and a whole load of fleece or microfibre layers .. and as much movement as posdible.
Sheep skin slippers, thermal underwear and socks, fleece jumpers. Maybe he would agree to a beany. I do all the above because I live in an old house with antiquated central heating that I will not turn on. I only heat the rooms I occupy with wood pellet stoves. Where I live, it's broiling hot in summer and brass monkeys in winter. PS Covering your head really works to keep the heat in your body.

Its really getting cold considering its still September thats usual though when you have a lovely summer you get a cold winter. Luckily I have my Dyson hot and cold heater. May keep the central heating on very low and then just use the Dyson in whatever room I am in. Not heating my home at all is not an option as the resulting disrepair from mould and damp is unhealthy and damages your home.

“They” say that covering your extremities - head, hands and feet, is the best way to keep warm. Obviously cover the bits in between but those 3 areas are especially important.

With me it’s my back - if that’s warm I find it easier to manage a cold room. Hot water bottles are fab.

“They” say that covering your extremities - head, hands and feet, is the best way to keep warm. Obviously cover the bits in between but those 3 areas are especially important.

With me it’s my back - if that’s warm I find it easier to manage a cold room. Hot water bottles are fab.
I couldn't do without my hot water bottles.

Latest posts

Back