Is the Christmas tat getting worse?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love my Christmas decorations & don't need anymore, however, little sis & I are going to York at the beginning of December & first stop will be Kathe Wohlfahrt, the perfect Christmas shop.

I’d seen Alison Cork on home improvement programmes in the past, but no sparkly stuff like she sells on QVC was included.

I saw those reviews and they don’t surprise me at all, apart from whingeing about the smell of plastic. They did look as though the glitter/glitter would end up all over the floor.

While I don’t mind Alison Cork, the fact that she often says “these are gorgeous,” “these are simply beautiful” etc about her own products seems rather egocentric (if that’s the correct word to use) grates on me. Simon Wilson is the same about his things.

It’s good to be proud of something that you have had a hand in creating, but their constant “aren’t these fabulous” comments almost wreak of desperation to sell something that isn’t all it’s cracked up to be and that they wouldn’t have in their own homes.

Latest posts

Back