Isn't it time that......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
the Meet the Presenters photos were updated on Q's website ? Chuntley's must be 10 years old at least, and didn't Alex Kramer leave ? (or not), Chloe Everton clearly hasn't met her 'wife' - no rings, and Jill Franks well, she's been blonde for at least 6 years, and looks in her 30's in her photo.

the Meet the Presenters photos were updated on Q's website ? Chuntley's must be 10 years old at least, and didn't Alex Kramer leave ? (or not), Chloe Everton clearly hasn't met her 'wife' - no rings, and Jill Franks well, she's been blonde for at least 6 years, and looks in her 30's in her photo.
So much of QVC needs a clean sweep.

It’s time for a major overhaul I think. Out of date pictures and the new presenters have served their probation. CHunts has not been seen in 2023 at all for example!

Surely everyone realises that this is QVC Land, where everyone remains forever young and lives in a perfect utopia. I suspect they have filters on the studio monitors too, just in case they catch a glimps of themselves while presenting. It's only the mirror that lies, never the camera.

We all know Chunts is in for body repairs and a major re -spray should be out of the garage/body shop by May.🦸🏻‍♀️
Being serious QVC need to show more realistic pictures of their presenters,less than 12 months old.
From some of the photos you would not know,that quite a few of them qualify for a bus pass.
As for the blogs we don’t need to know what the sales assistants had for breakfast or what freebie is cluttering up their flat 🤐

Piers Morgan did the same with his Mail mugshot. He is in his late 50s with more chins than the Hong Kong Yellow Pages, yet for his Pandemic Covid rantings he used one from about 20 years earlier. Vanity over stark fact.

As for CVQ - I assume old Skin uses one from her five minutes in the Broom Cupboard. Plenty of Face App and air brushes.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all know Chunts is in for body repairs and a major re -spray should be out of the garage/body shop by May.🦸🏻‍♀️
Being serious QVC need to show more realistic pictures of their presenters,less than 12 months old.
From some of the photos you would not know,that quite a few of them qualify for a bus pass.
As for the blogs we don’t need to know what the sales assistants had for breakfast or what freebie is cluttering up their flat 🤐
I also think that there should be a bit of continuity/uniformity in the style of the photographs; Julia and Catherine are in 'leisure' wear, Alex Kramer is fiddling with her hair and Simon Biagi is in a waterproof coat in a field....they should all have the same neutral background background or all be 'lifestyle' images. preferably the former (IMHO). Either way, they need updating as do the little postage stamp size images on the TV guide.

I can't see the presenters anymore when I go on the website, where are they hiding?

It really is time they updated these photos... I was thinking similar thoughts when the usual Fashion on Friday clip came on - that must be a few years old now and Julia looks a completely different woman to how she looked a few years ago.

Leaving the photos for so long will be a big shock to the presenters too, especially Alison Keenan, Anne Dawson and Julia, who now look like completely different women. Maybe that's why they don't update them...

Talking about Alison Keenan those eyes have all but disapppeared. Shes looking like that woman who has had too much surgery and looks like a Persian cat
D46179CB-78FF-4AA8-8045-283C3737D49F.jpeg

WILDENSTEIN AND KEENAN

WOW ! OMG ! and she's how old ? the last report is "late 50s" . Well even if she's 63 she's 12 years younger than me and my neck is still smooth and my eyes are wide - ok I'll be honest I look a lot younger than her :ROFLMAO:. She looks like someone nearing 90 TBH.

Latest posts

Back