QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £2.95

Single TBC

Auto-Delivery

CC Cream Illumination
Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Concealer
Flawless Foundation Brush

Deep, Fair, Fair Light, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Medium Tan, Neutral Medium, Neutral Tan, Rich, Rich Honey, Tan

Attachments

• It Cosmetics TSV 1.jpg
    It Cosmetics TSV 1.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 269
  • It Cosmetics TSV 2.jpg
    It Cosmetics TSV 2.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 264
  • It Cosmetics TSV 3.jpg
    It Cosmetics TSV 3.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 252
You can actually buy it now. 👍 thanks scw

...only the AD option.

you can only order the auto-delivery & i wouldnt buy it yet on that as they are still tinkering with it as when i first found it there was 8 colours & now 12 so it keeps getting adjusted
My colour is there right from the start so no problem. Have used the products before.:)

That's cool! The brush head is formed like a star!
It is also sold at cultbeauty. As is the last beauty book.

Thanks! I don't need the other brushes, already have No 2 twice from other sets and don't need more. I guess I'll cancel my AD.

I've ordered; the foundation and concealer will get used and the brush is a bonus.

Let me know what you think Ani if yours arrives first?

I've ordered; the foundation and concealer will get used and the brush is a bonus.

Let me know what you think Ani if yours arrives first?
Well, I know the products and use them already, those TSVs are always a bargain in my opinion (we can buy It Cosmetics in Germany, too, at Douglas, but the products are quite expensive there considering the CC Cream is only a 32ml size) :)
What's new to me is the star brush, but my set hasn't arrived yet, maybe tomorrow?

Latest posts

Back