ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

IT Cosmetics 3 Piece Superstar Glow Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £2.95

This three-piece collection from IT Cosmetics features the bestselling Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination to help colour-correct and add a dewy, radiant glow to your complexion, radiance-boosting Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Concealer for precise coverage and an illuminating finish, plus Heavenly Superstar Foundation Brush, which is currently only available at QVC. Delivering full coverage and hydration, this essential trio will blur the appearance of imperfections for a radiant, supple and flawless-looking effect.

Wake up your make-up - curated for those who love a glow, this edit features your full coverage CC cream and buildable concealer that create an effortlessly radiant look. It also makes a fantastic gift for the beauty lovers in your life!

Your natural radiance - Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination SPF 50 is a hugely popular product at QVC, and it’s easy to see why! Providing lightweight yet full coverage that still looks like skin, it’s a great product to opt for when you want to look flawless but don’t fancy wearing a lot of make-up.

Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive three more collections over 90 day intervals, at this incredible Today’s Special Value price. In each further delivery, you’ll find a new IT Cosmetics make-up brush to help you create an enviable, flawless finish, plus these two illuminating base products.

Contains:
  • 1 x Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination SPF 50 (32ml) in a choice of Fair, Fair Light, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Neutral Medium, Medium Tan, Neutral Tan, Tan, Rich, Rich Honey and Deep - a colour-correcting cream offering a full-coverage finish with an extra boost of radiance. Formulated with hydrolysed collagen, peptides, niacin, hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and vitamins A, B, C and E
  • 1 x Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Concealer (8ml) in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Tan, Tan, Rich or Deep - a highly pigmented, full coverage under eye concealer with an illuminating finish. Enriched with vitamins, hydrolysed collagen, peptides hyaluronic acid and antioxidants
  • 1 x Heavenly Luxe Superstar Brush - custom-designed for precision control, this ultra-chic, star-shaped foundation brush delivers effortless application of your favourite liquid, cream and powder foundations and concealers
July 2020 Auto Delivery collection contains:
  • 1 x Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination SPF 50 (32ml) in a choice of Fair, Fair Light, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Neutral Medium, Medium Tan, Neutral Tan, Tan, Rich, Rich Honey and Deep
  • 1 x Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Concealer (8ml) in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Tan, Tan, Rich or Deep
  • 1 x Dual Complexion Perfection Brush
October 2020 Auto Delivery collection contains:
  • 1 x Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination SPF 50 (32ml) in a choice of Fair, Fair Light, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Neutral Medium, Medium Tan, Neutral Tan, Tan, Rich, Rich Honey and Deep
  • 1 x Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Concealer (8ml) in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Tan, Tan, Rich or Deep
  • 1 x Heavenly Luxe Plush Paddle Foundation Brush
January 2021 Auto Delivery collection contains:
  • 1 x Your Skin but Better CC+ Illumination SPF 50 (32ml) in a choice of Fair, Fair Light, Light, Light Medium, Medium, Neutral Medium, Medium Tan, Neutral Tan, Tan, Rich, Rich Honey and Deep
  • 1 x Heavenly Skin CC Brush
How to use:
Your Skin But Better CC+ Illumination SPF 50:
  • Apply 1-2 pumps to clean skin using the Silver Complexion Perfection Brush
  • Can be used as your moisturiser, anti-aging serum, concealer, foundation and sunscreen, based on your coverage needs
  • For best results, apply a smooth, even layer to your face, neck and decollete, using your IT Cosmetics make-up brush
Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Concealer:
  • Warm a pin-head size amount on the back of your hand
  • Blend onto your skin with your fingertips or use your new IT Cosmetics make-up brush for added precision

ml for ml

CC Cream Illumination (£32 direct) £30 QVC cost £12.79
Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Concealer (£25 direct) £24 QVC cost £10.23
Flawless Foundation Brush, (£36 direct) most brushes are £35 at QVC cost £14.91

Worth approx £89 cost £37.93 incl p&p used in calculations (Worth £93 direct)

To everyone who ordered the TSV on presale or when it was posted on here with the link, please check your receipts! The price has dropped to the actual TSV price but was £2 higher before (when I ordered - I am not amused at all.). I have already contacted CS.

To everyone who ordered the TSV on presale or when it was posted on here with the link, please check your receipts! The price has dropped to the actual TSV price but was £2 higher before (when I ordered - I am not amused at all.). I have already contacted CS.

that is one of the problem when ordering early when i found it by mistake as this is why i always say its best not to risk ordering until its properly live as prices are subject to change even on the day

I bought the cc cream a few weeks back, it's got too much glitter in it for me , I dont the coverage is great either, I wont be re-buying

They are being stingy with the EZ PAY this vistt, was interested in the Mascara duo but not getting it without EZ pay 😠
New code from today.

Site-wide offers!
We're offering almost everything (excluding clearance items) in interest-free instalments* with the code SHOP4Z. So if you've had your eye on something, now's a great time to place an order.​

Latest posts

Back