It's £20 day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought that kitchen mate multi cooker for £20, glad now I never bought it last week at £40! Phew! Must add though, bought it off the net, no Ms Screechy, Bowels man, fake amusement Mike or Pervy Pete for me :mysmilie_14:

I bought that kitchen mate multi cooker for £20, glad now I never bought it last week at £40! Phew! Must add though, bought it off the net, no Ms Screechy, Bowels man, fake amusement Mike or Pervy Pete for me :mysmilie_14:

There's a shop here in town that does them for £29 and I was tempted to get one. They're a lovely size and the lid fits great.

Let us know how you get on with it shopperholic :mysmilie_59:

Aw will do Momma, I thought for that price it'll save getting me wok out (now now :mysmilie_17:) I've had one similar before and it was good, must say £29 not a bad price either.

Hi Momma, just to let you know the machine gets the thumbs up from me, the surface area is big enough to get a fry up done in one go, so yeh it's a keeper and the cream colour is nice too, I'm quite pleased with it :up:

Hi Momma, just to let you know the machine gets the thumbs up from me, the surface area is big enough to get a fry up done in one go, so yeh it's a keeper and the cream colour is nice too, I'm quite pleased with it :up:

Wow that was quick delivery shopper!! It did look a decent size when I saw it. I might get one. Thanks for posting back, hope it lives up to expectations once you start cooking :mysmilie_59:

Wow that was quick delivery shopper!! It did look a decent size when I saw it. I might get one. Thanks for posting back, hope it lives up to expectations once you start cooking :mysmilie_59:

At least it'll stop the sir fry spilling over the edge of my frying pan and profanities bouncing of my kitchen wall :mysmilie_17: hope you like yours if you get one :mysmilie_3:

Just ordered one of these from IW for £29.99 and free P&P, I went on your review and a quick peek at video on web. Thank you very much.

Just got to justify buying it now, OH thinks I've got too many kitchen gadgets as it is, will have to have a sort out I think!!

Me too! My husbands response when I tell him I'm buying something for the kitchen is an excited "oh yeah" as he stifles a yawn then glazes over.

Latest posts

Back