It's all wrong again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I previously posted about all the shows on the website not being a shown in the title.

Today I noticed that the midnight show was Ninja, so I went on line to look at some videos.

And although the show was supposed to be Ninja, and the title at the top of the items screen was Ninja, all the items were bedding related, no sign of any Ninja.

I had a look at the breakfast show, and all the items were clearance.

And I am still waiting to see a video of the big deal LocknLock set.

WHAT A SHAMBLES (yet again). How do they survive?

Originally the TSV was meant to be from Ninja but it was changed to Northern Nights, they changed the 9pm show on TV guide but not the Midnight one. Ninja is now the 29th June.

Originally the TSV was meant to be from Ninja but it was changed to Northern Nights, they changed the 9pm show on TV guide but not the Midnight one. Ninja is now the 29th June.
But they could have changed the heading for the list of items on the website, it's not rocket science.

But I expect the boy or girl that they employ to do it was in bed, perhaps they'll change it when they get back from school this afternoon.

I previously posted about all the shows on the website not being a shown in the title.

Today I noticed that the midnight show was Ninja, so I went on line to look at some videos.

And although the show was supposed to be Ninja, and the title at the top of the items screen was Ninja, all the items were bedding related, no sign of any Ninja.

I had a look at the breakfast show, and all the items were clearance.

And I am still waiting to see a video of the big deal LocknLock set.

WHAT A SHAMBLES (yet again). How do they survive?
Don't know if these are the same but look like a similar set, posted a year ago on QVC USA

Don't know if these are the same but look like a similar set, posted a year ago on QVC USA
Thanks. I had a look myself at the US site after you suggested it, but I couldn't find the item so I couldn't compare sizes with the UK set.

Their search engine is as bad as ours eg I put in 16 piece set and it came up with 9 piece, 4 piece, etc and in fact everything EXCEPT 16 piece! So I don't know how you found it.

I am thinking about it, but once again the £5 pp is off-putting.

Thanks. I had a look myself at the US site after you suggested it, but I couldn't find the item so I couldn't compare sizes with the UK set.

Their search engine is as bad as ours eg I put in 16 piece set and it came up with 9 piece, 4 piece, etc and in fact everything EXCEPT 16 piece! So I don't know how you found it.

I think you're right, Strato. QVC employs very young people who are untrained, paid poorly and who make a lot of simple errors.

Lately the coming shows (found via pressing the sky remote) which are screened at the bottom of the screen have no relation to what is actually seen on screen ! A diamonique show at 3pm is actually Cozy Home Bedding, Frank Usher at 5pm is L'Occitaine etc etc. and so it goes on. You tune in and take pot luck !

I've just ordered the LnL set, as including PP they average about £1-55 each, which is fairly cheap even for the small ones.

There are some shapes and sizes I definitely need, including the large ones which would cost at least £5 each. But there is only 1 shop anywhere near me that sells LnL (10 miles away), and they never have the sizes I want. So I'm sure I'll find uses for the surplus ones.

Last edited:

Found the video on YouTube as it's an older item so no details unfortunately

As usual, they would struggle to find their way out of a paper bag!
It is a testament to their ability to shift massive volumes of product quickly that they continue to survive...otherwise their levels of competence would surely have meant curtains for them long ago!

Not only are they a shambles, they're a ridiculously expensive place to shop. I can see that there are good deals on skincare and beauty products, which is great for those who buy these brands. However, it's Q who decide the dates and contents of these deals, so I think I'd rather shop around and get the best deal on exactly what I want to buy, even if it does mean missing out on a fancy bag!
I'm surprised they're still going with such high prices, stupid p&p, and such incompetence to boot!

That shambles of the shows not being as advised went on for at least a week and the answer on Arsebook was someone would look at it (sometime never).

Shocking - they really don’t deserve customers

Latest posts

Back