I've had enough of.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They get holidays and other stuff free. It's all free publicly for the companies
AH is meant to be the highest paid female 'artist' on TV in the country. A few hols' here and there won't put much of a dent in her salary. Not that any of them on the tele would say no to a freebie, in sleb-world money makes more money because they would never want to return to their roots.

Sarah Vine in today's Mail hit the nail, - AH has whined that her face is numb around the mouth and cheeks because "she's had her wisdom teeth out", like the rest of us Sarah throws cold water on that and said it was probably due to something else that involves a needle.

Putting on my old foggies hat and being a grumpy old woman.

Back in the day these females would be treated like Christine Keeler . Selling their bodies to the highest bidder, just because it is a corporation rather than an individual male matters not a jot in my book.

Why would you go to someone’s birthday bash with your chesticles barely covered like Liz Hurley. obviously she isn’t going to eat or drink anything or else her tits will be in the hummus There is something not quite right with that woman and her naked photos with her family.

Putting on my old foggies hat and being a grumpy old woman.

Back in the day these females would be treated like Christine Keeler . Selling their bodies to the highest bidder, just because it is a corporation rather than an individual male matters not a jot in my book.

Why would you go to someone’s birthday bash with your chesticles barely covered like Liz Hurley. obviously she isn’t going to eat or drink anything or else her tits will be in the hummus There is something not quite right with that woman and her naked photos with her family.
I did enjoy the BBC drama Trial Of Christine Keeler. (available on iplayer)

Lardy arses on men and women stems from lack of pride in their looks, lack of school exercise since children - when playing fields were sold off, lack of not bothering to wear shapewear, but certainly not a lack of junk food/takeaways.

To accommodate these huge bums only track suit bottoms will fit, although women still attempt to get their lumpen cheeks into leggings and then have the 'cheek' not to wear a top long enough to cover this awful vision from the eyes of others. M & S have seen a downturn in suit buying by men, which is a crime. There is nothing smarter (and sexier) than seeing a well turned out chap in either a 2 or 3 piece suit - trackies / jeans/ football shirt / washed out dark coloured Polo shirts obviously have their place in life, but is the uniform of the slovenly if worn to an 'event'.

Lardy arses on men and women stems from lack of pride in their looks, lack of school exercise since children - when playing fields were sold off, lack of not bothering to wear shapewear, but certainly not a lack of junk food/takeaways.

To accommodate these huge bums only track suit bottoms will fit, although women still attempt to get their lumpen cheeks into leggings and then have the 'cheek' not to wear a top long enough to cover this awful vision from the eyes of others. M & S have seen a downturn in suit buying by men, which is a crime. There is nothing smarter (and sexier) than seeing a well turned out chap in either a 2 or 3 piece suit - trackies / jeans/ football shirt / washed out dark coloured Polo shirts obviously have their place in life, but is the uniform of the slovenly if worn to an 'event'.
That's a fantastic description.

Don't forget, it is a big thing to have a large arse now. This is from the rap videos. It is called thick thin. Hence, loads of women now getting stuff injected into their bums. Or buying illegal stuff online to use.

Don't forget, it is a big thing to have a large arse now. This is from the rap videos. It is called thick thin. Hence, loads of women now getting stuff injected into their bums. Or buying illegal stuff online to use.
But why?? Why on earth would anyone want to have that hanging out the back of them? Slim girls with monstrous bottoms and chubby girls who naturally have the same. Why do people have those bum stuffing procedures to make it huge? I mean I don't go round staring at people's bums but sometimes they are just there offending the eyes of others. It might look semi OK when you're on a beach in Brazil but when you're wandering around the Co-op in Walsall it just doesn't have the same effect.

CC

Yes, and young men/women don't appear to be that picky as to how their girlfriends/boyfriends look when they go out. For me, an idiot wearing a back to front baseball cap looks just that - plain stupid, BUT put that same chap in a tuxedo with a decent haircut, and he'd have girls drooling. Its all a matter of perception - that old saying "first impressions......"

Mr V works as a part time taxi driver and he starts work at 5.30am until lunchtime. He hates Saturday and Sunday mornings because he gets lots of pickups from nightclubs which only chuck out their punters around 5am. The stories he tells me of what young ladies are wearing or rather not wearing and some of the horrific outfits he sees would make your hair curl.
A couple of weeks ago he picked up one young lass who was somewhat worse for wear and as she got out of the taxi, skirt ridden well above her backside and obviously no underwear, she fell over and literally flashed everything to the World and he says it`s regular that tops fall well below the boobs and he has to tell his passengers to make themselves decent.
He has a dash cam which films both inside and outside the cab and he`s had offers of sexual favours for a free taxi ride home and has also had to throw young men out of his cab who`ve dragged a well under the influence young lady into the taxi with intent of taking her to their place and having their "fun" as they call it.
I`ve told him to refuse pickups from all night bars and clubs but he has 3 grand daughters of his own aged from 18 to 21 and says he`d like to think if they were ever in such states that some taxi driver would make sure they got home safely. He won`t take any nonsense from his passengers and has regularly refused to take young men or women who have been fighting or are aggressive and argumentative but he says someone has to ensure "the young and stupid " as he calls them get a safe ride.

But why?? Why on earth would anyone want to have that hanging out the back of them? Slim girls with monstrous bottoms and chubby girls who naturally have the same. Why do people have those bum stuffing procedures to make it huge? I mean I don't go round staring at people's bums but sometimes they are just there offending the eyes of others. It might look semi OK when you're on a beach in Brazil but when you're wandering around the Co-op in Walsall it just doesn't have the same effect.

CC
As someone who lives near Walsall, I have not stopped chuckling! Great point

We live directly opposite a Primary school which also has a nursery attached to it and you should see some of the sights I see. Mums and dads turn up wearing all kinds of stuff, much of it not pretty at all and during warm weather its common to see bare chested Dads wearing shorts with nothing underneath them and their often scrawny bodies looking in dire need of a good bath and Mums in bikini tops and shorts with their bum cheeks hanging out or Michelin Man leggings with rolls of blubber and cropped tops. I could go on but I think you get the picture.

Before I started working from home in 2001 I wore a different suit to work every day, with a tie and cufflinks. I enjoyed the routine of taking everything to the drycleaner, and last thing at night putting my trousers carefully into the trouser press before going to bed. Now I no longer even own a suit. The last time I wore one was to a funeral ten years ago and I felt overdressed.

My ex mother in law was/is a very large lady. She would constantly bemoan the fact then insist on dressing in leggings and short tee tops. I bought her a flowing summer dress one time which she wore constantly and made her look trimmer. But buy anything like that herself - a big no. Never understood ah well.

I've had enough of most humans: the cruel, destructive & spiteful ones, the so-called STARS of reality TV, desperate middle-aged woman grimly holding onto their 20s, bloggers, influencers, the woke brigade, politicians, SAGE boffins, the hypocritical pair over in Montecito, tat peddlers... Add to this lot the very odd man who yesterday gave us a quote for tree work & started ranting about the need for everyone to drink homemade juice because it cures all ills, how Niacin treats schizophrenia & when 5G is fully launched it'll communicate with the covid vaccine in our cells so that 'they' will be able to read our thoughts. To think I was considering letting this person be in control of a chainsaw in our garden :eek:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

We live directly opposite a Primary school which also has a nursery attached to it and you should see some of the sights I see. Mums and dads turn up wearing all kinds of stuff, much of it not pretty at all and during warm weather its common to see bare chested Dads wearing shorts with nothing underneath them and their often scrawny bodies looking in dire need of a good bath and Mums in bikini tops and shorts with their bum cheeks hanging out or Michelin Man leggings with rolls of blubber and cropped tops. I could go on but I think you get the picture.

Please continue.

I live on a school route. I think I'd better start looking outside and watching. I usually sit well away from the window at this time currently as the Whaky Races/Parking is stress making. I'll be the tomorrow at the ready....

Latest posts

Back