I've received my statement ! ! !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The majority of my purchases were for jewellery and as I have 99% of it and wear about 75% regularly so I dont feel too bad about that.

However the most of other purchases are either in the local tip or charity shops as there is probably only half a dozen items which have stood the test of time.

I still buy Q stock from ebay but it’s all items which were sold years ago when there was actually stuff you wanted.

You know, looking back I bought stuff because I watched the shows, enjoyed them, though Ummm OK, spent my money. I bought a ton of totally rubbish and useless things but I bought a lot of things I wore, used, had fun with, kept or sold on. There were times when I was that "QVC is my friend and family" person but I've got out of that now but I did run up a lot of money trying to create a "I'm in the Club" type of thing. I would really not ask how much I spent because I know it would be shocking. If only the forum were around then it would have helped me a lot.

CC

Still looking through my list, I haven't got this far down it yet - - - - - -

QVC crown article-0-12E23.jpg
QVC crown Rc51e3e31dfc.jpg

Tell us again, what disgraceful thing happened there (lest we forget) .......

Seriously, I don't think this should be swept under the carpet as they hoped it would be.

I dread to think of my statement. Bought tons at the start very rarely buy now. Get stuff cheaper sorry affordable off the Internet x

Latest posts

Back