I've seen it all now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tarketta

Registered Shopper
I think we've reached the zenith (nadir?) of overpriced tat, even for Q - I mean who wouldn't want a metallic plastic diamante toothbrush for Christmas???!!!

Overpriced rubbish.jpg

Years ago I got a pressie in a Secret Santa which was a gold coloured toothbrush and a tube of what was supposed to be Champagne flavoured toothpaste in a gift box. The toothbrush looked cheap and the toothpaste didn`t taste anything like champagne. Considering the maximum spend on the Secret Santa was around £2.50 at that time I reckon whoever bought the set was robbed much the same as anybody willing to pay 13 quid plus postage would be robbed buying this sad offering from Q.

Years ago I got a pressie in a Secret Santa which was a gold coloured toothbrush and a tube of what was supposed to be Champagne flavoured toothpaste in a gift box. The toothbrush looked cheap and the toothpaste didn`t taste anything like champagne. Considering the maximum spend on the Secret Santa was around £2.50 at that time I reckon whoever bought the set was robbed much the same as anybody willing to pay 13 quid plus postage would be robbed buying this sad offering from Q.

I hate secret santa, I was scarred one year by someone I didn't know buying me a spanking paddle and chocolate body paint set, which of course I opened in front of everyone...

...I digress, totally agree, Vienna!

I hate secret santa, I was scarred one year by someone I didn't know buying me a spanking paddle and chocolate body paint set, which of course I opened in front of everyone...

...I digress, totally agree, Vienna!
g
The question that now begs to be asked, did you make use of it....:mysmilie_50:

g
The question that now begs to be asked, did you make use of it....:mysmilie_50:

Ha ha, the chocolate body paint was rank and the paddle snapped when a colleague decided to drunkenly whack another colleague's backside later that evening (two macho guys) - definitely not fit for purpose :mysmilie_62:

Sarag Whats her face on the QVC thread is trying to kid folks the stones are special. Yeh right they`re GLASS !

Sarag Whats her face on the QVC thread is trying to kid folks the stones are special. Yeh right they`re GLASS !

Glass? As good as that? It looks like the cheapest of cheap toothbrush head, in fact it looks like mine after I've used it for 3 months. Don't even think about buying it. £0.50 in Ali's Cave most likely. Other caves are available.

CC

I just had a look - for once nobody is drooling, poor ole' Sara is on the ropes!!!

Last edited:
That sort of flies in the face of an article in the D/Mail about QVC starting to go 'posh' !!! I don't know how much Q paid to have the article written but I couldn't stop laughing !

Talking of seeing it all. Are my eyes deceiving me or is Jill Franks wearing a monumental push up bra on the OPI show? She kind of looks like she's got a cleavage. Surely not?

CC

If I saw these in Poundland I would bug them for my nieces who are in their 20's as a silly stocking-filler pressie. They are on a par with Christmas cracker 'gifts'.

Latest posts

Back