IW and C&C Website Down Again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rentochops

AKA Slinkychops
...just cos they have basically made the Create & Craft Club free, both sites have been down most of the day!!!

You'd think they'd have increased the bandwidth to deal with this influx..but no, all these new members can only use the phone:52:

...just cos they have basically made the Create & Craft Club free, both sites have been down most of the day!!!

You'd think they'd have increased the bandwidth to deal with this influx..but no, all these new members can only use the phone:52:

And people call I/W stupid :3:

I have just spent 15 minutes trying to get through to the call centre to complain that Steph repeatedly told us to go online and order craft products and use our £10 discount. What she failed to say was that you had to PHONE up the 0870 number to obtain your £10 voucher. I spent around £50 yesterday but cannot have my £10 voucher against these items but have to phone another order in before August so the Agent can do the adjustment.

I am livid ! Why say keep refreshing the computer and you will be able to get through, we are so busy today, join the C & C club and use your £10 cashback almost immediately

Sorry, I feel a bit better for the rant though

I joined very early saturday (2.30am) got my membership through straight away, but when I tried to use my voucher I had to keep refreshing my order at the point of confirmation...8 times it took before I got the security check box from the credit card people!

I've checked my account to make sure I'd not paid 8 times...I haven't, thank God!

Regarding the estimated delivery date - it told me my membership would be delivered on the 23rd may! loonies :30:

So what you are saying is that you got your £10 off by using the internet? That is what Steph constantly repeated but when I asked the CS I was told I have to make another order to get my £10 bonus back but only by ringing the order through. Regarding the constant refreshing to submit an order, I was the same. Arhhhhhhhh

A rule for one and a rule for the other. Now I have to convince OH I need something more to use my £10....I knew I shouldn't have got involved.

hehehehe. I'll listen to sense on day

I just trying to log on and the next thing I knew I had to ring Customer Services to ask for my password to be reset .. and guess what, hanging on the phone having to punch in numbers only to have a lady tell me that the system was down and someone will ring me back to talk me through the process!

That means keeping my computer on in one room and running around with a phone!

Do I really want to become a member? Seriously considering not bothering.

I don't know why you are suprised the web is down it always seems to be the same when they have special events. I tried accessing their sit yesterday to look at what plants they had to offer but thought the slowness was my broadband playing up.

i stupidly tried to place an order the order wouldnt go through phone cs to get a lesson on how to use computer then to be told i was doing something worng and had broke it i pointed out the error of his ways to him still havent got order he even managed to find a outdated account no from way way back that was supposed to have been deleated in one of their early cock ups they gave me two accounts. I told him he was a partonising git and to stop insulting me and blaming me for their crap web system not working do you think that is why he hung up

i stupidly tried to place an order the order wouldnt go through phone cs to get a lesson on how to use computer then to be told i was doing something worng and had broke it i pointed out the error of his ways to him still havent got order he even managed to find a outdated account no from way way back that was supposed to have been deleated in one of their early cock ups they gave me two accounts. I told him he was a partonising git and to stop insulting me and blaming me for their crap web system not working do you think that is why he hung up

Could be :32: ! Just think of all the money you are saving folks ! If they want to improve IW, PLEASE stop having 24/48 hours of the one thing. It gets boring when the same thing is repeated time after time. Apart from my known hatred of SW, why do we need Craft rammed own our throats almost daily ? But that is part of the bigger problem. IW really needs to find a wider range of goods to sell, otherwise it could go down the tubes.[/COLOR]

I too have been trying to get on line to order today no luck, I did manage to make one phone call during the day to order a product, after seeing something else I required I must have spent more for calls that what the item would have cost .
The only way I got to speak to someone was to press button one and make out I was a new customer needless to say I only waited about a minute before the call was answered, I let off steam to the gentle man who said I expect I had something wrong with my computer !! I nearly exploded and said I wished I had not renewed my club membership and put the phone done in disgust

Create and Craft Club - misrepresentation

I too joined the Club as I stupidly thought the offer of £10 membership then £10 credit to my account was a good one. I ordered the "free gift" for the cost of the postage and also a template but didn't get the £10 knocked off. After sending two irate e-mails I received a call from one of their managers who explained the postage for the "free gift" doesn't count and the template I ordered was £9.99 but I will get my £10 credit from a future order. I have, after trying to get through for ages on the web site, ordered a cd - total price just under £18 but did not get the £10 knocked off. I have e-mailed again demanding my £10 off. In all the programmes I watched Stephanie never mentioned having to order over the telephone to get the £190. She also kept saying you could order the set of CD's for £10 and they would be free because of your £10 credit for joining. This again is not true. When they knock off the 10% discount it brings the price to under £10 so you would not, according to what the manager told me, be able to have the £10 credited. All in all I am sorry I ever bothered with this C & C Club.

I was on the member part of the C&C website for 2 hours earlier - I managed to download 5 projects before I lost the will to live...I hope it get's better once the novelty has worn off :25:

Note to C&C - Increase your bandwidth, dagnamit :12:

*shakes fist at screen*

I know but the teabagging demo kept jittering, I'm still not sure if it's part of the finished act or just a glitch, I'd hate to get it wrong and look like an amateur - crafting supposed to be relaxing :23:

Latest posts

Back