IW presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sunnyday

Registered Shopper
In these depressing days of covid + miserable weather I have to say watching Sally jaxx is like having a zany friend visit she's so funny cheered me up no end. By the same token they need to unload the manic Irishwoman who gabbles incoherently at 90words a minute - I find her torturous to listen to + either turn off sound or switch channels. Sally is wasted on shopping TV she should have her own show on mainline TV imo

I can't listen to Sally for more than a minute as she really screeches. There's another girl, dark hair, that I have to turn off for the same reason. Don't mind Gen but she does go into motormouth mode from time to time.

I happened to turn on a bit of the fashion this evening and there was Rob Locke. I'm not his biggest fan but I thought he did an OK job as he was just talking normally and not getting hysterical about anything.

Can't all like the same thing, or people :)

In these depressing days of covid + miserable weather I have to say watching Sally jaxx is like having a zany friend visit she's so funny cheered me up no end. By the same token they need to unload the manic Irishwoman who gabbles incoherently at 90words a minute - I find her torturous to listen to + either turn off sound or switch channels. Sally is wasted on shopping TV she should have her own show on mainline TV imo

Found Sally's secret account😂😂😂 In all fairness, Sally isn't too bad. I certainly wouldn't lump her in with Varney, Barrow Boy and Pervy Pete. It's unfortunate that she came over with the dregs from Bid because I think she would have complimented Loen, Andy and the old IW team instead of being dragged down by the current bunch.

It's fine that you like Sally, be a boring world if we all liked/disliked the same things. Having said that, for me as nice as they maybe are in real life, the voices of Sally, Genevieve and Jess go right through me. I couldn't watch them even if I wanted to. And Dennice's voice also grates, although for different reasons.

Lisa Riley who plays Mandy Dingle used to have her own clothing range on Ideal World, but last night she had this Mudflower top on, it’s gone up now it was only £19.99 but looks like it’s sold out in the M/L and L/XL https://www.idealworld.tv/gb/pp/mudflower-leopard-roll-neck-jumper-582118?query=fh_view_size=24&fh_location=%2f%2fidealworld%2fen_GB%2f%24s%3dmudflower&fh_sort=-_match_rate%2c-onair_iw%2c-new_iw%2c-salescash_iw&v=SME~A43

I’ve noticed a few clothes that IW sell on Emmerdale, so their buyers obviously shop there, quite a compliment I think 😃👍