IW product range, new lines

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

cheeky chappie

Registered Shopper
IW, like most shopping channels, tends to stick to the same core group of products falling into categories such as homecare, kitchen, clothing, jewelry, keep fit, garden. What kind of items, never seen before on IW and outside of the usual categories, do you think would maybe sell quite well?

IW, like most shopping channels, tends to stick to the same core group of products falling into categories such as homecare, kitchen, clothing, jewelry, keep fit, garden. What kind of items, never seen before on IW and outside of the usual categories, do you think would maybe sell quite well?

Well, to be honest, I would like to see some Solar Meerkats, and TV Dongles, and anything else that reminds me of just how carp Bid was - Oh wait, forget the goods, IW are reminding me of just how bad bid was! They must have got the presenting mob at a knock down price! Awful, just awful.

You lot are simply too hard to please.

Ideal World offers products commensurate with an aspirational lifestyle, offered to you by presenters you aspire to be like.

Presenters like Poo Poo, GOLLUM, Dirty Peter, Genpleaseleave, Granny Smith, Nan Nanty Nan and De Knees.

So if that isn't good enough for you (and knowing you lot it almost certainly isn't) I suggest you dust the cobwebs off your Visa Debit Cards (and your iPad 3's if you bought one off Granny Smith) and head off down to The Abyss, The Black Hole, The Chasm.

The High Street :mysmilie_59:

You lot are simply too hard to please.

Ideal World offers products commensurate with an aspirational lifestyle, offered to you by presenters you aspire to be like.

Presenters like Poo Poo, GOLLUM, Dirty Peter, Genpleaseleave, Granny Smith, Nan Nanty Nan and De Knees.

So if that isn't good enough for you (and knowing you lot it almost certainly isn't) I suggest you dust the cobwebs off your Visa Debit Cards (and your iPad 3's if you bought one off Granny Smith) and head off down to The Abyss, The Black Hole, The Chasm.

The High Street :mysmilie_59:

NOOooooooooooooooooooo, not the dreaded Hight Street, all those germs and, and, and............... people!!

NOOooooooooooooooooooo, not the dreaded Hight Street, all those germs and, and, and............... people!!

The High Street, blugh.

Mind you, Hayley must totter down The Dreaded High Street because her garb isn't from Ideal World, or her Saute Pan, or her Soup Maker.

And despite loving every watch he shills Dirty Peter still only wears that hideous, garish, solid gold watch he's worn for years. And he's never wearing a Scarflace either.

And despite loving Moissanite De Knees still wears the Sapphire Ring that they have recreated in Zirconia/Glass/Moissanite. But I wonder if it's because all the Ideal potions she uses may damage The Space Diamond? :mysmilie_59:

Worry Anals
London Treasures
Penis holders
Sexy Shoo
Snake bollocks serum
Gemstone globes

:mysmilie_10:

how did I know this thread wouldn't get serious replies!!!

This is a genuine answer, I'm not being sarcastic but I have wondered why they don't sell any 'real' Rings or that the Watches they sell are all much of a muchness (never heard of them but are all pretty or very expensive). Their jewellery offer seems like an afterthought, I don't know why they don't take it seriously or don't bother ar all.

As for new categories of items, how about food? Proper food though, not more diet crap.

Maybe 'Chef' William could launch a range of delicacies? :mysmilie_59:

as long as he does not cook them:mysmilie_17:

May I respectfully disagree Mossie.

I was thinking he could launch a range of ready meals, like Wiltshere Farm. I'm sure you've seen the adverts with the delightful Fern Britton. I see a market for this, given the average age of Ideal World's audience is 96*.

I'm sure his signature dishes of Salmon in Sweet Chilli Sauce with Cauliflower Cheese, or Egg Fried Rice with Corinader would be popular :mysmilie_59:

* we surveyed 1 person and 100% of those people asked attested to being aged 96

May I respectfully disagree Mossie.

I was thinking he could launch a range of ready meals, like Wiltshere Farm. I'm sure you've seen the adverts with the delightful Fern Britton. I see a market for this, given the average age of Ideal World's audience is 96*.

I'm sure his signature dishes of Salmon in Sweet Chilli Sauce with Cauliflower Cheese, or Egg Fried Rice with Corinader would be popular :mysmilie_59:

* we surveyed 1 person and 100% of those people asked attested to being aged 96

Just as an afterthought, if the average age of the viewing mass (of 1) is 96, we may be able to suggest the following to IW, denture fix, Incontipants in large, XL, XXXL. Also a capital release in the value of your home using the well renowned legal firm of Shady, Mcshady, and Twister. Another suggestion would be to introduce a health care plan for injuries sustained when using all the fitness "stuff", and a healthy extra large bulk supply of anti acid for all the cooking being done with the Halogen, Puck, (yes Puck), grills, pans and more pans.
There may also be a market for anti face and hand gloooop that seems to always be on. Perhaps IW might also like to share where we can get the Adjective Description Book that is so often used in presentations!
Just sayin!

Just as an afterthought, if the average age of the viewing mass (of 1) is 96, we may be able to suggest the following to IW, denture fix, Incontipants in large, XL, XXXL. Also a capital release in the value of your home using the well renowned legal firm of Shady, Mcshady, and Twister. Another suggestion would be to introduce a health care plan for injuries sustained when using all the fitness "stuff", and a healthy extra large bulk supply of anti acid for all the cooking being done with the Halogen, Puck, (yes Puck), grills, pans and more pans.
There may also be a market for anti face and hand gloooop that seems to always be on. Perhaps IW might also like to share where we can get the Adjective Description Book that is so often used in presentations!
Just sayin!

Ha Ha :mysmilie_19:

We have Mobility Scooters but I'm thinking Stairlifts.

Or Commodes? What about Commodes with built in VibraPower? :mysmilie_59:

How about the X hose with free colon cleaner attachment. DP would be the presenter I think????

It could be a goer, much like Poo Poo Poward.

He goes alright, as regular as a GOLLUM sexist rant :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back