Jack French...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who LS the guy or the bags? :wave:
Actually, edit that...Do I need to ask tee hee:wink:

I think LS should elaborate Nikki as its a bit quiet on here and we could do with the details...

Jack and Lemon sitting in a tree swinging our handbags 1-2-3 :cheeky:
Colour coordinated naturally:wink:
I saw some of his bags, have to say a couple caught my eye. I think I'll wait a bit & see what reviews come back.

i think hes married to mena ryan of ingenue london he does jewellery as well some of which was sold on qvc. love those gorgeous bags but tooo formal for me...maybe i'm wrong i usually am

The bags I liked the style of looked quite large to me, I'm only 5ft 2 so don't want to look like I'm carrying round a suitcase. Also want to see what people say who have ordered them, nice to have new interesting stuff on Q, (guest and bags ladies) :happy:

i think hes married to mena ryan of ingenue london he does jewellery as well some of which was sold on qvc.

love those gorgeous bags but tooo formal for me...maybe i'm wrong i usually am

how stupid am I - I thought he batted for the other side!!:mysmilie_11:

I had to turn over I am afraid. When said "you will be able to pinch someone else's husband" if you carry this bag". Jill said "well we won't go there". You can tell if someone is joking but he didn't sound like that. I listened for a little longer and he just got more annoying.

I like David Walliam's though. Love the title to his autobiography "Camp David"

I had to turn over I am afraid. When said "you will be able to pinch someone else's husband" if you carry this bag". Jill said "well we won't go there". You can tell if someone is joking but he didn't sound like that. I listened for a little longer and he just got more annoying

What a strange thing to say to an audience that will be predominantly women. I would think the chances are that remark would alienate or offend more women than it would impress, and could be quite hurtful to some.
:mysmilie_466:

If Jack French is straight, I will eat one of his bags (..... probably)!

Not that convinced or think the bag might be indigestable lol?

Ha ha! A bit of both, DebraJane! The "probably" was a disclaimer. I thought it was obvious but I don't know anything about the guy so didn't want to risk a leather supper (besides, I am vegetarian). Anyway, I think I can put my bib away because I just saw this online - see answer to question "What are you most proud of?" about halfway down.

http://www.thehairdryerdiaries.com/?p=828

He was great on the show the other day and I am tempted by at least one of his bags.

Latest posts

Back