Jackie Kabler yep yep

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gigi52

Registered Shopper
Watching Ruth Langford Fashion Edit. I’m tired of hearing Jackie Kabler constantly saying yep yep. Doesn’t she have any other vocabulary? It’s so annoying. To fill the void she also constantly whipping out her tablet. Give me strength😖

Watching Ruth Langford Fashion Edit. I’m tired of hearing Jackie Kabler constantly saying yep yep. Doesn’t she have any other vocabulary? It’s so annoying. To fill the void she also constantly whipping out her tablet. Give me strength😖
It sounds rude to me, it says "hurry up and finish talking, we've got to move on/I want to speak". It's akin to Pipa's "yeah, yeah, yeah".

Watching Ali K on jewellery show I thought I heard her saying she got her eternity ring 11 years ago. Thinking she definitely wasn’t married 11 years ago I googled her wedding and it was interested to see some of the old faces.

One who looks different is JK - she was quite rough in a soap opera way - it’s hard to believe that spaniel ears is actually an improvement !,!!

BTW her wedding was 2015 so I must have misheard, it could have been her daughter/daughter in law.

A lot of them say yep yeah when looking down at their tablet - they're worse than kids, and often the camera has caught the BA giving their spiel while looking at the presenter - who is busy scrolling through their messages.

The worse thing qvc ever did was to arm their staff with the damn things. Apart from reading out sycophantic messages I cant see what else they're needed for, because any info on a product is yelled in their ear, or they tell US to look on the website.

Kabler showed her better presenting 'skills' when she was with Annie Haak yesterday. She was less hyper than usual and read out only a few of the ingratiating remarks from Haak fans. She went overboard in praise of that weird looking guardian angel, however. Maybe she was calmer than usual because she was sitting down and weary/deflated from having to previously endure that horrid narcissist, Simon Wilson.

JKs “yep” “yep” “yep” is to fill in the void when she can’t be bothered to find anything else to say. Doesn’t really matter with QVC “presenters” though, so long as they turn up and stand there, their job is secure, describing the product they want you to buy ended years ago.

Watching Ali K on jewellery show I thought I heard her saying she got her eternity ring 11 years ago. Thinking she definitely wasn’t married 11 years ago I googled her wedding and it was interested to see some of the old faces.

One who looks different is JK - she was quite rough in a soap opera way - it’s hard to believe that spaniel ears is actually an improvement !,!!

BTW her wedding was 2015 so I must have misheard, it could have been her daughter/daughter in law.
You're right, she did say 11 years ago which was before she was ill & if I think back I can remember her wearing a diamond band.

I say yep, aye and yeah a lot, but I have a legit reason for it.

However, the sales people on the channel don't.

Latest posts

Back