Jackie Kabler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone read her novels? I'm tempted to try one over Christmas.
I read the first 2 of the Cora Baxter series. Sort of fluffy lighthearted, ridiculously plotted TV reporter stuff. Inoffensive.
Also read her first crime/thriller which is my preferred genre; The Perfect Couple (I think it was called)
I won’t be bothering with any more.
Absolutely unbelievable,repetitive nonsense, and as for the lead character….a right drippy Doreen….

I read the first 2 of the Cora Baxter series. Sort of fluffy lighthearted, ridiculously plotted TV reporter stuff. Inoffensive.
Also read her first crime/thriller which is my preferred genre; The Perfect Couple (I think it was called)
I won’t be bothering with any more.
Absolutely unbelievable,repetitive nonsense, and as for the lead character….a right drippy Doreen….
I thought it would be a throw away book. It's probably a hobby of hers to write novels, and she doesn't expect to make a living as a writer. I am not in the least tempted to try one.
I accidentally downloaded it to my kindle but I detest the woman so much I wouldn’t even try it.
You'd detest her even more if you dipped into her books. Better for your health to stay far away !

Latest posts

Back