Jade, jade, jade

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
Most of the times I tuned in, Gemporia has Dave Troth selling jade. Whenever I watch Jewellery Maker, which is part of Gemporia, they are selling jade. What is this obsession with jade? Any thoughts?

Most of the times I tuned in, Gemporia has Dave Troth selling jade. Whenever I watch Jewellery Maker, which is part of Gemporia, they are selling jade. What is this obsession with jade? Any thoughts?Gemporia bought

Most of the times I tuned in, Gemporia has Dave Troth selling jade. Whenever I watch Jewellery Maker, which is part of Gemporia, they are selling jade. What is this obsession with jade? Any thoughts?
Gemporia must have bought it cheap by the metric tonnne?

I am surprised that Jainey hasn't come out with a range of jade tat that allegedly cures everything from ingrown toenails to death.

Well, I looked at their schedule today and most of the day they will be selling Gem Auras tat. I don't know what's worse: jade or Gem Auras, but if Dave is involved, the answer is easy. Regardless, I won't be watching Gemporia today. Do you think they sell enough Gem Auras tat to justify almost an entire day of air time devoted to it? Who is buying all these candles?

Well, I looked at their schedule today and most of the day they will be selling Gem Auras tat. I don't know what's worse: jade or Gem Auras, but if Dave is involved, the answer is easy. Regardless, I won't be watching Gemporia today. Do you think they sell enough Gem Auras tat to justify almost an entire day of air time devoted to it? Who is buying all these candles?
I have to plead guilty to buying the occasional candle, which I’ve always been happy with, nice scent, lovely packaging and happy to give as a gift. I don’t buy into the whole metaphysical aspect of the gemstones, but each to their own. I’ve also not watched in a while, although I fell of the wagon a couple of weeks ago and bought a Madeira Citrine ring and a pearl pendant and was really pleased with both. Switched on on Saturday night and Mr Troth was waxing lyrical about some bluey grey diamonds, Hattie hanging in his every word. Stuck it for 5 mins and switched over. Noticed the Jade shows were in full swing again, including that nasty little pendant that looks like Slimer. If this Jade is so rare, why on earth is Sally Hua selling it to us ????

Today is another peculiar day in Gemporialand. Two hours of Primal Living followed by one of CBD and after that Visage. They are really moving away from jewellery.... Unless it's jade, of course. If it's jade, Dave will be eagerly shifting it.

Today is another peculiar day in Gemporialand. Two hours of Primal Living followed by one of CBD and after that Visage. They are really moving away from jewellery.... Unless it's jade, of course. If it's jade, Dave will be eagerly shifting it.
Noooooooo..........please no more jade or Dave 😁

Noooooooo..........please no more jade or Dave 😁
Well, Anna, you better avoid Gemporia this weekend. There was a VT saying that, much like last weekend, this weekend will have the theme "Jadeite and Jewels". In other words, lots of Dave Troth and his jade. I was watching TJC on their website and someone using the chat function called him Jade Troth. I found it hilarious.

Well, Anna, you better avoid Gemporia this weekend. There was a VT saying that, much like last weekend, this weekend will have the theme "Jadeite and Jewels". In other words, lots of Dave Troth and his jade. I was watching TJC on their website and someone using the chat function called him Jade Troth. I found it hilarious.
Oh Deasmum, I saw that too, and had a good laugh!

Nightmare on Elm Street :eek:

I bought from gemporia for the first time last week. I got 2 candles, one with the hedgehog and one with the squirrel at the bottom of the wax.
They are lovely, smell great and look good. Quite heavy glass and came in lovely sturdy box. My nephew's partner will love them, she is daft about candles. So my first purchase was really good.

Dave Troth just flashed his passport to tell us he is fresh off the plane and he wasn't even meant to be here today, but is here for a Jade show. Hmm, has he been away, I thought he was on every other show?!
Hot off the plane from Hong Kong at 6am today, allegedly went last Sunday afternoon after selling jade on air that morning lol

I'm unsure why he went (if he did) other than to see if he could get more typeA jade. Surely an email would have done because of course the answer was, no he couldn't 😆

Latest posts

Back