Jade, jade, jade

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another thing I miss is the gold under 100 wheels. I caught one around 5am in the morning and reminisced about what Gemporia used to be. Tuned in today to find Ellis selling candles. Not something that floats my boat, so turned off immediately. Well, better candles than jade, however

Another thing I miss is the gold under 100 wheels. I caught one around 5am in the morning and reminisced about what Gemporia used to be. Tuned in today to find Ellis selling candles. Not something that floats my boat, so turned off immediately. Well, better candles than jade, however
You know, those candles had jade in them too :ROFLMAO:

It's weird, but the last couple of shows, Jade Troth has been smiling and laughing a lot. Now I still dislike Jade, and I still think there is much too much jade and tat - but a smiling Dave is a massive improvement on face-that-would-crack-granite Dave.

Just noticed an email from Jadeporia announcing a 72 hour Jewels and Jadite event from 2nd to 5th December. Didn’t they promise me that it was done? Over. Finished. I must have been mistaken 🤣🤣

Dave Troth and Jadeporia again at the moment. ENORMOUS carved pendant... Pricey too. I just don't get the amount of time dedicated to Jade, apart from the fact Dave likes it. I can't get into it.

Dave Troth and Jadeporia again at the moment. ENORMOUS carved pendant... Pricey too. I just don't get the amount of time dedicated to Jade, apart from the fact Dave likes it. I can't get into it.
It's because they can buy cheap and sell it for massive profits and nothing else they have in their stock even comes close. I'm guessing they're struggling right now. Wouldn't be surprised if we suddenly see the overnight shows disappear.

Switching onto Gems, and there is Dave once more and his jade. I just don't get it. It is never off screen. I wonder how much they sell of it. It is just a turn off for me.

Someone must be buying it as that giant green disc has sold out, I haven't watched much of it at all because every time I turn on, its Dave and his jade. It might be more interesting if they showed lots of different pieces, but he drones on and on about the same item for what seems like hours on end :sleep:

Latest posts

Back