Jailbreaking iPhone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
First of all, just to reassure Graham and the mods this is not illegal (it has been taken to court and proved) so I hope you don't mind this topic.

After years of not wishing to do this I have taken the plunge and Jailbroken my iPhone. This means that I now have access to the hidden parts of the operating system. I now have better notifications in the pull down menu, can change the icons for the app, have five icon dock instead of four and I now have the android unlock rather than swipe to unlock. Love it.

PJ

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360931672.125418.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360931698.073281.jpg

Oh and best of all I have a clock that tells the right time on the home screen whereas normally it would be a static incorrect time.

mine's a geriatric 3GS model - but I love it. Got it as a refurb on an O2 deal a few months ago and it's the only phone I've had that I've been able to work properly without any glitches. ( I'm a technophobe) Don't think I will be able to modify it as it is on contract but I would certainly consider getting a newer iphone at some stage. I haven't bothered updating to the iOS 6 in case it would be too much for my phone to handle. ( don't want to break it)

I've had an iPhone for years. My first one was locked into a contract with AT&T before it was jail broken ... bought in the US clearly! I've had 5 iPhones all together. And only my current iPhone wasn't/isn't jail broken. I haven't bothered this time but I will at some point.

Is Installous back up?! It probably isn't. Because jail breaking isn't illegal, but knocked off apps are.

I kept my 3GS for a long time. In fact I had two but my last one just got so knocked about it had to go. It had no apple logo on the back because it had worn away from being in my jeans pocket.

mine's a geriatric 3GS model - but I love it. Got it as a refurb on an O2 deal a few months ago and it's the only phone I've had that I've been able to work properly without any glitches. ( I'm a technophobe) Don't think I will be able to modify it as it is on contract but I would certainly consider getting a newer iphone at some stage. I haven't bothered updating to the iOS 6 in case it would be too much for my phone to handle. ( don't want to break it)

If ever I can be of help with anything partially eaten fruit it will be a pleasure to help. You are right iOS 6 would slow your phone down a bit xx

PJ

Latest posts

Back