James Read

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Suki 1

Registered Shopper
Saw a spray liquid tan being demonstrated today. It looks very similar to one that was on QVC many years ago, it was also sold in Harrods. Can anyone remember the name please?

James Read

I have no idea about his tan product, but he is another one in my can't watch won't watch list, I think he went to the same smarmy school as RJ...

I prefer a fake tan with a guide colour and I've been using this brand for about 6 years. The same seller used to sell them on ebay but doesn't seem to have any there at the moment. I prefer the liquid but DD prefers the cream. Both have the colour of over-brewed black tea or Marmite so you have to be careful applying it. The liquid is no thicker than water but I just pour it onto a tanning mitt and sweep it on; I think it has an alcohol content so it dries v quickly. If you are a confident self tanner and exfoliate religiously it's a bargain for a couple of quid a bottle even though the cheapy packaging maybe doesn't inspire confidence.

DD and I met Mr Reed at the BB in 2015 and I'd warned her to expect shameless name-dropping...Olivia Coleman, Lady GaGa, Rosie H-Whitely etc so once he started we couldn't make eye-contact with each other in an effort to keep a straight face! I wonder whether Rosie H-W still uses his product or has swapped to M&S Autograph brand now she has her make up and fragrance range under the Autograph brand?

Saw a spray liquid tan being demonstrated today. It looks very similar to one that was on QVC many years ago, it was also sold in Harrods. Can anyone remember the name please?

James Read products are made by the same company who make EcoTan.............................

Does anyone know a brand of self tan which is applied each day as a moisturer build up but which dries very very quickly? I've used various brands which coloured ok but remained moist for hours so couldn't use first thing in the morning (sticking to work clothes) or last thing at night (sticking to bedclothes), yet I can use a straightforward moisturer just prior to dressing.

Hope that makes sense! TIA

Latest posts

Back