janice the technology expert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope she didn't say that to hide her sexuality it don't matter what she is

I hope so too Louby.

However, I'm the same in real life - only my close friends know. With anyone else, I don't discuss my personal life, and, because I don't look gay, nobody asks.

True story though - we were having a fence fitted last month, and the guy came in to use the loo, and said it was a very feminine house. (Whatever that looks like) He had previously dealt with my partner when ordering the fence, and basically asked what the setup was before saying - 'I was gonna ask if you're one of them, but you don't look it - not that it matters'. I didn't go into it with someone that uses terminology such as 'one of them'. lolololol :tongue:

Yep it's a trick we get taught over at lesbian HQ when we first enroll lol. :clapping:

Same with us gays: it's either "partner" or "friend" :wink:

Though you do get the militant ones who scream about having a f*** buddy. Honestly, some gays come screaming out the closet and lose all sense of propriety :rolleyes:

Don't ask me to explain why but I have a sneaky suspicion that Loen & Andy might be heterosexual....:happy:

nooo really? lol while we're on guessing subj is shaun gay? if he isn't he's quite camp also have my suspicions about howard haha

I have removed a couple of posts and think this thread has run its course, I believe that several posts really have crossed the line and think it is time to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back