janice the technology expert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.

loubylou

PJ's bestie :)
anyone else noticed that janice ALWAYS wears the same clothes everytime i see her she's got that black top on surely she must have more clothes?

anyone else noticed that janice ALWAYS wears the same clothes everytime i see her she's got that black top on surely she must have more clothes?

Yes I have noticed that too.........!
Same black t-shirt type top,same black pants and same black shoes.
I don't think I have ever seen her in a skirt either.

Mrs H thinks that she might be a Lesbian, and I think she might be right.

My gaydar is flashing and I've thought for a while that our Janice is a lesbian.
All computer geeks have to wear black T shirts.

I bet she's got Dr Solomon socks on too (Boy I used to love Dr Solomon. Their blues brothers-type AntiVirus demos at the computer shows were hilarious - I was always first in line for the freebies and I bet Janice was too).
Ooops....TMI :tongue:

I think Janice is great she is really funny and is an asset to Ideal World as her presenting skills are extremely informative and helpful.

I think Janice is great she is really funny and is an asset to Ideal World as her presenting skills are extremely informative and helpful.

It still doesn't help her to sell the products she gets to guest presents on,I mean look at the Toshiba lap top and the Ubisurfer they don't actually fly out of the window do they.
But overall she is not that bad.............:clapping:

I think she's great and why she can't present it on her own I don't know. She doesn't need a presenter with her. Mind you, I suppose an hour to fill on your own with one product is a bit daunting.

I think she's great and why she can't present it on her own I don't know. She doesn't need a presenter with her. Mind you, I suppose an hour to fill on your own with one product is a bit daunting.

Janice is brilliant, she as presented a few shows on her own and was fabulous, Janice certainly knows her stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

i like janice she's very knowledgable think she may have read my thread cos she's changed her outfits slightly lol hi janice if your lurking

Janice has mentioned a husband so i don't think she is that way inclined.

The thought crossed my mine - i think it is the short cropped hair.

Perhaps Ideal World should give her a wardobe allowance as she does wear the same clothes and shoes. Mind you i can't blame her for not wearing Ideal World fashion.

I don't see how Janice always wearing the same clothes makes her a lesbian.

Are ladies who wear comfortable shoes prone to not having a varied wardrobe? :wonder:

I don't see how Janice always wearing the same clothes makes her a lesbian.

Its not the fact that she wears the same clothes every time she is guest presenting that makes one think that she may be a Lesbian it's the hairstyle and her looks that make me think that she is that way inclined.
I fully expect her to spike her hair and don a vest for the next showing of the Toshiba lap top...........!

Just watching the refurbished HP laptop now with the fabulously up to date Windows XP.

Davey B is waxing lyrical about all the programmes it comes with like 'Google Earth'. Good luck to whoever tries running that on that old donkey of a machine.

Poor Janice. She knows it's crap. :sad:

Ooooh they've now moved onto the JoyTAB 7" Android tablet - running Android 'Gingerbread'. Do any of their products offer the latest operating systems?

Quote of the day: Davey B discusses operating systems. "Now you've all heard of the various operating systems, Windows XP, Windows Vista, err Windows 7, Android operating systems - Gingerbread, err, and the various others - the ones used on the high end tablets err..." Hmmm... Now there's a man that knows his stuff. :cheeky:

And just to wade into the 'is she/isn't she' debate.

I'm a gay woman, and, she is. :angel:

Last edited:
Its not the fact that she wears the same clothes every time she is guest presenting that makes one think that she may be a Lesbian it's the hairstyle and her looks that make me think that she is that way inclined.
I fully expect her to spike her hair and don a vest for the next showing of the Toshiba lap top...........!

Lol short hair and a vest does not a lesbian make. For instance, both myself and my partner have long hair, and are very feminine. :hi:

i always thought she was not that it matters of course she's just always vague when referring to her OH mostly says partner which is ambiguous

She must be bisexual as I heard her say on one presentation last week that she had a boyfriend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back