Jeff Hayden

puffin48

Ive seen Jeff a few times lately - he seems to have taken over from Ruth in the 11 pm slot. I did wonder if he was any relation to Alex who used to be on there and is now on QVC from time to time with fashion. Tonight he mentioned that his sister used to work there so I assume he was referring to Alex. Apologies if people already now this.

Sazza

Staff member
Ive seen Jeff a few times lately - he seems to have taken over from Ruth in the 11 pm slot. I did wonder if he was any relation to Alex who used to be on there and is now on QVC from time to time with fashion. Tonight he mentioned that his sister used to work there so I assume he was referring to Alex. Apologies if people already now this.

Yes his sister is Alex

Anna

VIP Shopper
Oh I thought he was, his voice is so similar to hers.

VapidStoat

Watching Jeff now, and e is harmless but he really needs a new phrase to use than "coming through".

Gems have colours that are coming through. Price reductions are coming through. Messages from viewers are coming through. And the buyers are, yep, coming through to buy. It's annoying when he's saying it over, and over, and over...

One he really gets into it, everything is coming through. Last week he got into autogab, and thanked a ring for coming through.

VapidStoat

Is he the one with glasses who also thanks everyone for getting involved all the time?
That's him! And he looks like he's wearing Liberace's pyjamas to work.

Yes, that's another one: "Thanks to everyone for getting involved" every 5 minutes. Is like Jilly Halliday on Q with "You're gunna luv dis". I get that flogging stuff that you're only vaguely bothered about is repetitive and boring, but if you're going to do it, at least come up with new ways of doing it

VapidStoat

He still has an interesting dress sense lol. A lot of his shirts outshine the jewellery he is trying to flog 🤣

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blockchaincommunity
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks