Jeff Hayden

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

But everyone on this forum is a viewer. So, to make statements without showing the evidence can’t be FACTS. Have you had your morning coffee yet? All you do is deflect. Watch, I can do the same.
You clearly work for the channel as you say so much.
Why are you invested in me being invested in saying you’re invested?
Easy

But everyone on this forum is a viewer. So, to make statements without showing the evidence can’t be FACTS. Have you had your morning coffee yet? All you do is deflect. Watch, I can do the same.
You clearly work for the channel as you say so much.
Why are you invested in me being invested in saying you’re invested?
Easy

More irony.

I really can't stand this sexual tension between JaineyB and TheManWithNoName. I'm gutted that we're never going to know how this epic flirtation might have panned out 😭

I agree, the real Jainey even made a comment on Facebook saying she was upset by the raving lunatic impersonating her (actually I added the raving lunatic part)!
There do seem to be new members popping up every few months whose only purpose seems to be to chastise anyone who dares criticise Gemporia. They don't even care if the criticism is valid: all they want to do is convince everyone that they're wrong to hold such views.

It's all very strange. Though this latest one's constant warnings that we'd all miss Gemporia if (when?) it folds is quite true: there's nowhere else I could go to watch desperate presenters and buyers scrambling to lecture and exhort viewers to buy today's skipload of "ultra rare" jade.

I dunno about it being rare now... Lindsey found some more this morning... I, of course, was thrilled silly to see more Jade.

I'm convinced that because Dave Troth tells us that Gemporia can sell it to us cheaper they can buy it from the trade for, Jade Thompson is tuning in to buy it.

This could be why it's always on. Dave is doing us such a good deal, so Jade Thompson is buying it all to set into Jewellery, which Dave sells cheaper than the trade again three months later, which Jade Thompson buys again to set into Jewellery because hes getting it cheaper from Gemporia than he can get it at trade prices for, which Dave sells cheaper than the trade again three months later......

It's perhaps just a continual cycle of Dave flogging it at such a great price and Jade Thompson is buying it all without him knowing.

Looks like Jeff has gone :(

Attachments

• 332363636_5972602796140896_9212711272327083699_n.jpg
    332363636_5972602796140896_9212711272327083699_n.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 141
He will be missed I liked him a lot easy to watch and listen too. Soo pleased the idiots who thought of these changes have gone!!! Just wish the prerecorded shows had gone with them.

Very sad about Jeff. Let's hope that he comes back in some capacity in the restructuring that's happening. He was one presenter who was personally interested in gems, rather than just a salesman, and it came through. He did hint at it, when he cut his last show short by five minutes to thank everyone.

Latest posts

Back