Jemma Forte - Brand Ambassador, Political Editor or ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well to be fair to her, this is on the Molton Brown bottles. So it’s not her annoying bollocks, it’s Molton Brown’s annoying bollocks. 😂😂😂😂😂

Potato........Potarto. 😂😂😂

Where’s the knowledge then if she’s only reading off the bottle? I wouldn’t know to be honest I’d never spend that much on soap to go down the plug hole, I don’t have bathing experiences, I shower, get clean, get out.........sooner give the money to the grandkiddies. ❤️

Last edited:
Potato........Potarto. 😂😂😂

Where’s the knowledge then if she’s only reading off the bottle? I wouldn’t know to be honest I’d never spend that much on soap to go down the plug hole, I don’t have bathing experiences, I shower, get clean, get out.........sooner give the money to the grandkiddies. ❤️
If I had grandchildren, I‘d be the same, I think. Instead, I’m on the ”want the pretty bottle and smell” treadmill. I have you to thank for my Aldi forays, though, and their Molton Brown copy hand washes are rather nice. It often helps me to remember those when I’m tempted by a MB set on Q, especially as they are only 75p!

If I had grandchildren, I‘d be the same, I think. Instead, I’m on the ”want the pretty bottle and smell” treadmill. I have you to thank for my Aldi forays, though, and their Molton Brown copy hand washes are rather nice. It often helps me to remember those when I’m tempted by a MB set on Q, especially as they are only 75p!

Aw Andi luv, if you love your MB then you buy your MB, if this year has taught us anything it’s you never know what’s round the corner, so treat yourself to whatever makes you happy 🙏❤️ xx

Aw Andi luv, if you love your MB then you buy your MB, if this year has taught us anything it’s you never know what’s round the corner, so treat yourself to whatever makes you happy 🙏❤️ xx
What a lovel thing to say. I have to admit, I do get a lot of pleasure from MB and the like and in the past 8 or 9 months, going on the prowl for various nice things, spotting a bit of a bargain, looking forward to receiving things and then opening up deliveries has almost kept me going at times, certainly mood-wise.

Bye-bye, 2020 (soon). Good riddance but thanks for some of the nice things (not just material) I’ve discovered despite everything.

We certainly don't. 20 minutes ago I watched my Mr T, the person who has my heart, be put into an ambulance. A week after he had both retinas repaired he's had an awful day ending in him passing out as the paramedics were doing his b p when standing up. For what it's worth I loved MB when it was first created & my babies smelled of Vitamin AB+C because I used it all the time. I've moved onto other (little) brands &, like no longer being a QVC customer, I don't miss it.

We certainly don't. 20 minutes ago I watched my Mr T, the person who has my heart, be put into an ambulance. A week after he had both retinas repaired he's had an awful day ending in him passing out as the paramedics were doing his b p when standing up. For what it's worth I loved MB when it was first created & my babies smelled of Vitamin AB+C because I used it all the time. I've moved onto other (little) brands &, like no longer being a QVC customer, I don't miss it.

Oh no T, I’m so sorry, you can’t even go with him can you? What an absolute shitty year this as been, all you see and hear is suffering! I know how you feel luv, I hope he’s ok, hope you’re ok, what a shock, thinking of you 🙏🙏❤️ xx

The husbands mother had surgery at aged 74 yesterday, she has stage one cancer in both lungs so they were able to cut a large piece of her lung away yesterday, she’ll have the other done when she recovers, honestly what a year!

I love MB too and if I see a bargain on it I will buy.

Annoying bollocks :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: Henry Westons just went all over Bry, he's now cleaning himself and I think he's getting a taste for it. I have had a lifetime of very annoying bollocks that people say, do, order, be bossy. If only I had heard this sooner I could have used it. Mr CC watch out.

CC

Oh no T, I’m so sorry, you can’t even go with him can you? What an absolute shitty year this as been, all you see and hear is suffering! I know how you feel luv, I hope he’s ok, hope you’re ok, what a shock, thinking of you 🙏🙏❤️ xx

The husbands mother had surgery at aged 74 yesterday, she has stage one cancer in both lungs so they were able to cut a large piece of her lung away yesterday, she’ll have the other done when she recovers, honestly what a year!
Thank you Shopps & all the best to Mr Shopps' mum; that's an awful thing to go through at any time but at the moment it's doubly bad.

Thank you Shopps & all the best to Mr Shopps' mum; that's an awful thing to go through at any time but at the moment it's doubly bad.

Aw thanks T, he’s said to say thanks that’s really kind ❤️ Hope your Mr T is back with you soon, safe and well..........wish I could do more but you know the support is always here for you from me, and all our Forum buddies. 🙏🙏. ❤️ xx

Sending your husband the best.

Likewise your mother-in-law, S.

I feel for you both, my mother is dying at the moment, she got a very rare blood cancer nearly eight years ago, Waldenstroms, her kidneys suddenly started to fail, then three years ago she developed MDS, because she had the First one, and now she’s gone to AML, her white blood count on Monday was 230, her oncologist, has withdrawn blood transfusions, because essentially if she lives much longer she develop a really bad infection and will have to go into hospital, and as he said die alone, so without the blood she will just fade away. She started the year with sepsis and pneumonia, so it’s been a long battle, I think that’s how I ended up spending so much time on here really, all the chat keeps your mind off of things. But it’s hard for anybody with a loved one in hospital at the moment, I just hope for twilight and shopaholic, things will get better soon.

T, I am so sorry to hear this, hope he feels better soon and you get update from hospital soon x

What a lovel thing to say. I have to admit, I do get a lot of pleasure from MB and the like and in the past 8 or 9 months, going on the prowl for various nice things, spotting a bit of a bargain, looking forward to receiving things and then opening up deliveries has almost kept me going at times, certainly mood-wise.
Me too....the thought of a package arriving is a mood enhancer when working at my dining table day in day out.....even it’s something I don’t need just want 😊

Bye-bye, 2020 (soon). Good riddance but thanks for some of the nice things (not just material) I’ve discovered despite everything.
I am with you on all this, Andi.

I am so very sorry to read the posts from Twilight, Shopps and fwend. Oh dear, what a torrid time each of you is having and I do send you and yours sincere good wishes. 😍

Thanks Evie, what I’ve realised is how much, people do care, even strangers, will be helpful, when they know your difficult position, I often have to change things around and when I tell them why, you find people can’t be kind enough! It gives you faith in humanity.

Latest posts

Back