Jemma Forte - Brand Ambassador, Political Editor or ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I so agree that the lady in the green creation is definitely not an 18 in much the same way ex model Joy was never a 16 . Apart from size issue that is one god awful outfit the way it bulges out at the hips and is tight at the hem and that’s before we even start on the neckline which apears to be strangling her under the arm.

Jemma's doing the press review on Sky news tonight.

I watched her on The Papers on the BBC new channel last night discussing the cost of living crisis. She said that people are going to have to cut back.

Maybe they're cutting back on MB and that's why she's now a Writer and Broadcaster.

She doesn't come across very well compared to a lot of guests I've watched. She said she'd rather be in the studio, admits she's vain and complains about looking shiny as she has no powder at home. Cutting back maybe?

I watched her on The Papers on the BBC new channel last night discussing the cost of living crisis. She said that people are going to have to cut back.

Maybe they're cutting back on MB and that's why she's now a Writer and Broadcaster.

She doesn't come across very well compared to a lot of guests I've watched. She said she'd rather be in the studio, admits she's vain and complains about looking shiny as she has no powder at home. Cutting back maybe?
Why would she talk about her shiny face and lack of powder when she should be discussing the cost of living? I didn't watch, so I'm a bit confused.

I think she's told her agent: Get me anything and everything. :rolleyes:
Probably so, but discussing the news and selling soap on tv are a far cry from one another.

I'm sure any of us with the gift of the gab and can use adjectives to conjure up tropical islands, and french meadows, could do her job. It does make a joke when you have serious journalists who ARE professional reporters discussing the news, to have some airhead believing she can do the same.

Equally, Jackie Josephs is another one, spreading herself thinly - Money for (old rope) Nothing, QVC 'stylist' and Homes Under the Hammer - which any professional estate agent could do a much better job.

At least in this photograph (in the red dress) she's unrecognisable, but far more presentable.

I'm sure any of us with the gift of the gab and can use adjectives to conjure up tropical islands, and french meadows, could do her job. It does make a joke when you have serious journalists who ARE professional reporters discussing the news, to have some airhead believing she can do the same.

Not many respected 'journalists' or broadcasters want to do these 'paper review' segments because it's impossible to adequately sum-up what are often complex stories. How can you seriously give justice to the conflict in Ukraine in a 60 second soundbite? It's pointless.

For what it's worth I think Jemma is pretty good. Okay, she doesn't come across as a deep thinker, but she's usually pretty balanced in her views. Don't you hate all the ones who are angry about something, or have a myopic Left/Right wing bias (either for real or for effect) or some weird agenda to push? Jemma's alright ...

I used to be a regular watcher of Sky's press review, but as you say Jack, its noticeable that those with the strongest bias are usually given longer to speak. Three immediately come to mind - Rachel Shabi, Christina Patterson and Sonya Sodha. The overall programme is only about 20 mins long with adverts taking up time, and the late start and early finishing times. I don't bother anymore.

They are "gotcha" merchants. Kay Burley tried to throttle a photographer up against a wall, then her and Rigsby broke the lockdown rules ! Why their boss thought they were suitable to interrogate Boris & Co over partygate birthday cake is beyond me.

Well, her 'cv' is listed thus.... camera & business presentation coach / writer / broadcaster and communications skills coach.

Well, its clear she can't be making ends meet with her impressive list of skills, and taking her own teaching advice, or she wouldn't be slumming it doing product endorsement like someone handing out freebies at trade exhibitions !!! 😂

and just take a look at all the photo poses like some 15 year old.

My goodness!! I have just had a look at the link you posted, she does fancy herself, doesn't she? :oops: It is time someone told her that she is no longer the lamb, but very much the mutton . I very much support the freedom of dressing , but there is a limit, I think she will be doing herself a favour with less leg on show.

To me she’s a bit like Marmite, and I can leave Marmite. Also stopped listening to radio 2 because of Jeremy Vine, he’s just a product of a middle class education, sometimes he struck me as being so stupid, I couldn’t help wondering how the hell he was in his job. Ken Bruce was always explaining stuff to the dunderhead. I met him in Chiswick As he opened a local fete, selling his book, and my sister in law bought it for me ! I couldn’t quite believe it a la Victor Meldrew ! Now I’m stuck with the flipping thing ! I do miss Ken though, he’s clever, witty, and so knowledgeable, played great music too.
:D 😂 😂

My goodness!! I have just had a look at the link you posted, she does fancy herself, doesn't she? :oops: It is time someone told her that she is no longer the lamb, but very much the mutton . I very much support the freedom of dressing , but there is a limit, I think she will be doing herself a favour with less leg on show.

One of my first posts in this thread was triggered by an article Jemma wrote in The Times magazine where she was complaining that in 500 dates (I'm sure that can't be true) she's been on ... all of the men were unsuitable for one reason or another. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back