Jemma Forte - Brand Ambassador, Political Editor or ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To me she’s a bit like Marmite, and I can leave Marmite. Also stopped listening to radio 2 because of Jeremy Vine, he’s just a product of a middle class education, sometimes he struck me as being so stupid, I couldn’t help wondering how the hell he was in his job. Ken Bruce was always explaining stuff to the dunderhead. I met him in Chiswick As he opened a local fete, selling his book, and my sister in law bought it for me ! I couldn’t quite believe it a la Victor Meldrew ! Now I’m stuck with the flipping thing ! I do miss Ken though, he’s clever, witty, and so knowledgeable, played great music too.
Well I too think she is a great BA. When she first started I thought she was a bit Mrs Windmill with her arms but she has calmed that down and I too think she does a very good job for MB. I know she is on other channels but I have never seen her anywhere else. But you know, we don’t all like the same people do we? And there are many others who make me switch off or FF through a recording when I spot them, like the simpering alternative to Rosa on YC.
I do agree with those who say that she is a good ambassador for Molton Brown.
I love Molton Brown and remember the times they were not easily available and many years ago I used to stock up whenever I went to London.. They always used to put some freebies at Harrods and their own shop in London.
Thank God they are easily available now.

I absolutely refuse to watch Sky news as I can’t stand Kay Burley or Beth Rigsby what a pair of hypocrites 😡
We don’t have Sky but I’ve seen adverts from these two, particularly BR and there is just something about her that irritates me and we must never forget Burleys conduct over Covid - although Sky are as much to blame with their so called punishment.(not!)

Latest posts

Back