Jemma Forte - Brand Ambassador, Political Editor or ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To all of you who are going through unbelievably difficult times although we have never met we can think of you.I was with someone this time last year whose health was getting progressively worse and are no longer with me.There is a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, but take as much help and support as you can.All this hype and present buying falls into insignificance but caring and taking time for yourself is crucial.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. He was discharged from A&E at 1:30am, looking & feeling dreadful. They had contacted the Eye Hospital & we were there first thing this morning, courtesy of my wonderful sister who said I couldn't go alone, & wasn't fazed when he was sick in her car... The pressure had built up in both eyes so he's been given medication & they're waiting for it to drop, which could take hours. He needed a wheelchair, I was told they didn't have any, & getting him out of the car was really difficult until this lovely man gave up his place in the queue to come over & lift him out.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. He was discharged from A&E at 1:30am, looking & feeling dreadful. They had contacted the Eye Hospital & we were there first thing this morning, courtesy of my wonderful sister who said I couldn't go alone, & wasn't fazed when he was sick in her car... The pressure had built up in both eyes so he's been given medication & they're waiting for it to drop, which could take hours. He needed a wheelchair, I was told they didn't have any, & getting him out of the car was really difficult until this lovely man gave up his place in the queue to come over & lift him out.

Oh thank goodness he’s home. It does restore your faith in human nature when the kindness from decent people shows ❤️❤️ Wish him safe and speedy recovery from us and get a cup of tea down you love, what a stressful 24 hours you’ve had............sending you lots of love and hugs. ❤️❤️

I feel for you both, my mother is dying at the moment, she got a very rare blood cancer nearly eight years ago, Waldenstroms, her kidneys suddenly started to fail, then three years ago she developed MDS, because she had the First one, and now she’s gone to AML, her white blood count on Monday was 230, her oncologist, has withdrawn blood transfusions, because essentially if she lives much longer she develop a really bad infection and will have to go into hospital, and as he said die alone, so without the blood she will just fade away. She started the year with sepsis and pneumonia, so it’s been a long battle, I think that’s how I ended up spending so much time on here really, all the chat keeps your mind off of things. But it’s hard for anybody with a loved one in hospital at the moment, I just hope for twilight and shopaholic, things will get better soon.
What an awful illness & she's really been through it this year. I hope that you're being supported while you're supporting her. This forum is full of friendship, humour & love & we're always here.

Oh thank goodness he’s home. It does restore your faith in human nature when the kindness from decent people shows ❤️❤️ Wish him safe and speedy recovery from us and get a cup of tea down you love, what a stressful 24 hours you’ve had............sending you lots of love and hugs. ❤️❤️
Thank you Shopps, you are a love ❤️

Hope your Mr T is feeling much better any visit to A&E is traumatic but in my experience the staff are beyond reproach even when you have long waits.It is easy to help someone when they need it but so many people hold back.Just helping someone in a supermarket reach something, give way in a queue, have a word on the street, small things but make a difference.Many are in their own little bubble.

Saw JF on Jeremy Vine again and spouting Politics and Covid stuff this week! I quickly switched over, very annoying woman at times! :rolleyes:

Saw JF on Jeremy Vine again and spouting Politics and Covid stuff this week! I quickly switched over, very annoying woman at times! :rolleyes:

Glad I've found some people who agree with me about Jemma. Oh that voice, I swear she can communicate with Dophins, it's so high pitched. Still, that's not her fault per se, she can't help it. What really gets on my nerves is that it seems never a week passes that she's got a spread in the Sunday Times magazine bemoaning the fact she can't find a boyfriend ... "I've been on 500 dates and I can't find a man". Maybe it's not the men ... just saying.

Yes, she's one of those who can waffle for England and get paid for it. No doubt on several agency books to get her a 'gig' on a panel somewhere, or flogging a product as a BA aka QVC and Molten Brown. You'll probably see her on a stand at the Ideal Home Exhibition selling a new kind of bottle opener :rolleyes: - pity she hasn't got any dress sense for her age. Never mind, its anything for a pay cheque.

I recently saw her on a late night news review programme (it would have been BBC or SKY) and I was really impressed, knew what she was talking about and very articulate, not light weight at all and I felt she came across as speaking sincerely. Perhaps she’d like to do more of this and less of the frivolous stuff.

I don’t watch the gloop shows and I was given MB as a gift and didn’t like it at all, it dried my skin and was far too perfumed, but I don’t even know her outside Q!

I recently saw her on a late night news review programme (it would have been BBC or SKY) and I was really impressed, knew what she was talking about and very articulate, not light weight at all and I felt she came across as speaking sincerely. Perhaps she’d like to do more of this and less of the frivolous stuff.
Going back to her articles for The Times, she clearly must have contacts at the paper and she uses them to express her underlying bitterness towards men. In one she was saying that men find her intimidating because she has opinions and stands-up to 'man-splaining' ... er, no, we don't. My dear you sell liquid soap on a shopping channel what real knowledge do you have of the geopolitical situation between Russia and Ukraine? It's great you have an opinion, but I'm really not interested in it and certainly not intimidated by it.

Look, I'm sorry her husband left her, but she should move on instead of becoming one of those bitter and angry types who appear on TV like Beverly Turner who seems to constantly go on about James Cracknell (her ex). I fear Helen Skelton will be next after her Husband walked out. At least Helen and Beverly don't wear ridiculous outfits that would be more suited to a red light district than a supposed high-end shopping channel. It would be nice if Ms Forte wore hem lengths that complimented the length of legs, hasn't she got any girlfriends to give her fashion advice? I get the impression she might not, she probably likes hanging around with men ... fluttering her eyes lashes and using her 'little girl' voice. Ugh.

Latest posts

Back