Jenny and Andy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I remember from revitalash days. She has always had fabulous hair. Her lips have definitely had work. Regularly and recently too. It was very noticeable. I can take her in small doses. She can come across as a bit giggly.
Yes she has had her lips done I'm hoping that she will refrain from more. They tend to look ridiculous imo. My oldest granddaughter for some reason ( a very pretty girl) is going down the route of big lips. Just awful! And such a worry she will think she needs more and more filler.

They’re silly, really silly. Her jaw and lips are distorted. Surly her provider should be saying stop now. Her choice though, I am sure she would look fine without it but like I said my issue is not the intervention, it’s the false claims. Her hair isn’t naturally that long because of lashille, her lips aren’t distorted because of products. Impressionable people watch shopping tv and it’s preying on insecurities. Please don’t miss -sell. (Although I can tell her hair would be lovely without clip ons, I’m thinking she just wants it longer) she must be frightfully insecure hence why she asks for compliments anywhere she can. That’s why I stopped watching, endless fishing for complements, girly giggles and pet names for people (how old are we?) was tiresome. I used to enjoy watching beauty. I understand they have to sell that’s why I think let them present and get in industry professionals. She says things that are biologically incorrect but sounds impressive if you don’t know. (sorry biology teacher here) .

They’re silly, really silly. Her jaw and lips are distorted. Surly her provider should be saying stop now. Her choice though, I am sure she would look fine without it but like I said my issue is not the intervention, it’s the false claims. Her hair isn’t naturally that long because of lashille, her lips aren’t distorted because of products. Impressionable people watch shopping tv and it’s preying on insecurities. Please don’t miss -sell. (Although I can tell her hair would be lovely without clip ons, I’m thinking she just wants it longer) she must be frightfully insecure hence why she asks for compliments anywhere she can. That’s why I stopped watching, endless fishing for complements, girly giggles and pet names for people (how old are we?) was tiresome. I used to enjoy watching beauty. I understand they have to sell that’s why I think let them present and get in industry professionals. She says things that are biologically incorrect but sounds impressive if you don’t know. (sorry biology teacher here) .
I will take more interest in what she says. Thank you

Latest posts

Back