Jenny Blackwell

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Didn't mind her at first, but oh how she's another one getting on my nerves now. Do I really believe she wears Kim & Co ALL the time ? ummmmmmm, no. and she says the same spiel over and over again. Her kids, her runs, her chaotic life. :sleep::sleep:

Didn't mind her at first, but oh how she's another one getting on my nerves now. Do I really believe she wears Kim & Co ALL the time ? ummmmmmm, no. and she says the same spiel over and over again. Her kids, her runs, her chaotic life. :sleep::sleep:
Is she the one with a pixie haircut? I lose track with the stoilists 😋

She's so OTT about the juggling mum thing & those thighs don't look like they do much running...

She was on today with Chloe. They kept going off at tangents with Jenny talking at length about her children and when they woke up in the morning and her efforts to get them to wake later. It was quite strange. It was almost as if they were two friends just chatting and every now and then coming back to the clothes.
Chloe was then on with Anna from Lola Rose. She was whipping up the sales, saying these items will not last etc, grab them quick and buy whatever you can. Anna is so good at describing the jewellery that she doesn't need anyone else. Chloe kept interrupting and is so hyper, felt exhausted by it all. It felt a huge relief to turn it all off.

She's so OTT about the juggling mum thing & those thighs don't look like they do much running...
God I hate that, I've yet to notice this with Jenny, but when I do I'll switch over. There was a presenter over on bid like that- Andrea she did my nut with her "busy mum" routine, two boys, busy mum, juggling, busy mum of two yada yada. You'd think no one had ever had kids before and held down a job!

Jenny the ex Bid TV assistant formerly known as Top, and Chloe Everton the ex Bid TV presenter presently known as a pain in the arse rambling on as if they’ve just met in the cheap cider isle in Tesco’s, rather than flogging over priced clothes. I’ve seen the two of them on QVC before and it was like their sole purspose was to inflict migraines on their ever decreasing viewers, seems like now there’s absolutely no management structure at QVC and they’re just waiting for the inevitable, a la QVC France.

Jenny the ex Bid TV assistant formerly known as Top, and Chloe Everton the ex Bid TV presenter presently known as a pain in the arse rambling on as if they’ve just met in the cheap cider isle in Tesco’s, rather than flogging over priced clothes. I’ve seen the two of them on QVC before and it was like their sole purspose was to inflict migraines on their ever decreasing viewers, seems like now there’s absolutely no management structure at QVC and they’re just waiting for the inevitable, a la QVC France.
Brilliant, especially the cheap cider aisle 👏

Is she the one with a pixie haircut? I lose track with the stoilists 😋
No, the one with the blonde pixie haircut, is one of the few bearable ones. Jenny has longish dark hair and like others have said, never stops talking whomever she's on with.

(Chloe always goes off on a tangent, and on the LR show she talked about stick on bras falling off, and she is becoming less and less professional each time she appears. I've written numerous times complaining about her, but it hasn't done any good)

I wish all their sales(wo)men* would just be natural, ordinary folk like you and me so we could relate to them better. They speak like they're one up from the rest of us ignorant customers and have the upper hand, socially and/or intellectually, all the time. The new ones are no exception so the trend continues. It's very short-sighted and a turn-off.

*I refuse to call them "presenters" as they describe themselves because it elevates their job to something it isn't.

They’re up their own area because they’re elevated to that status by their Instagram, Twitter and Facebook Stans. If they stopped and thought about it for a bit, they’d realise their title is “shop assistant” not presenter, certainly not “celebrity” that’s why they’ll never be on Dancing On Ice, Strictly Come Dancing or any other celebrity program or have a blue tick next to their names..........sorry Queen Julia, Chloe Everton, Chuntley..........and the rest. 😜🤔

I would be absolutely delighted to have any of the QVC presenters work along side me in any store I've worked in.

To see them grappling with what sales staff deal with every day, from people declaring that 'they know their rights' when refused a cash refund for an item our store has never ever sold, to a woman phoning head office complaining that her child had had and accident in store and the staff wasn't sympathetic.

The accident in question was her 6 year old had taken a poo in the art and craft area and the mother had opened a packet of expensive fabric squares to wipe it's bum.

To watch them cope with that would be a joy!

I would be absolutely delighted to have any of the QVC presenters work along side me in any store I've worked in.

To see them grappling with what sales staff deal with every day, from people declaring that 'they know their rights' when refused a cash refund for an item our store has never ever sold, to a woman phoning head office complaining that her child had had and accident in store and the staff wasn't sympathetic.

The accident in question was her 6 year old had taken a poo in the art and craft area and the mother had opened a packet of expensive fabric squares to wipe it's bum.

To watch them cope with that would be a joy!
The customer is always right, rude, ignorant & unpleasant but always right :(

Caroline Macleod Smith is the blonde pixi cut stylist
Seems a nice lady, not on too very much so hope she manages to stay like that.

Well, reading the testimonials from personal clients and big corporates like Mastercard, she's clearly a successful lady. (can't ever remember her getting into stupid giggly dialogue with Chloe - far too professional) Good luck to her.

No, the one with the blonde pixie haircut, is one of the few bearable ones. Jenny has longish dark hair and like others have said, never stops talking whomever she's on with.

(Chloe always goes off on a tangent, and on the LR show she talked about stick on bras falling off, and she is becoming less and less professional each time she appears. I've written numerous times complaining about her, but it hasn't done any good)
Maybe your complaints have gone in her file with the numerous others and she'll be axed when her contract runs out.

Who is the one with the blonde pixie haircut?

Latest posts

Back