Jess Foley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ew. I hope not. You don't need to see that sort of thing when you're nibbling on a bourbon or a custard cream

Since they started selling the tacky cheap makeup I think the female presenters are pushed to wear it to the max.
I am amazed at how excited some of the female presenters get when they see the prices of items, they act like they are having an orgasmic experience!!!
I was beyond gobsmacked when I heard her. Yes, so well they are allowing their presenters to push sales like this.

What is it with new members copying and reposting others' posts as their own?

I've never seen this on a forum before. Is really weird

Jess Foley Wiki: "As you know, getting hold of your freshwater cultured pearls is beyond difficult at the moment". Two minutes later...🤣🙄
Screenshot_2024-03-16-10-24-05-619.jpeg

Freshwater pearls will never, ever be rare. Just like diamonds, rubies, tourmalines etc… you get the gist lol. They’ll never stop telling you they are though. That’s their biggest schtick, rarity along with high pressure to buy.

I really am sick and tired of her imploring people to buy as many as you can. Does she not realise many have lost their jobs and are probably just treating themselves. All her false wows and omgs are so over the top. You’ve won the Oscar!
And don't forget all those front doors :p

I can't watch her. She oozes insincerity. Miss Foley could be giving the Koh-i-Noor away for free, and I wouldn't trust her.

And all the fake shock over prices from her and other Gemporia presenters makes me laugh. It isn't like they prepare for their shows beforehand, is it?
Just because your post was the one I thought of this 'thought', you get the reply. Granted, it does apply, but still. Sometimes I think they should go back to those 'silent auctions' they do when they are a presenter down. And some presenters, who I used to like, I now wish they were silent auctions too. All that gushing for 3 products in one whole hour: I ask ya. As I'm rambling, there was a special show on recently: think it was colour change kyanite. They began that showcase at 1/4 to the hour. Ramble ramble ramble, and that's not me ;)

Cant stand Adina or Hattie
Adina is 'always' choking or on mute coz she's coughing or spluttering. Surprised she's still there. After all, a job you talk for a living and you can't make it through a sentence. And Hattie, I used to like her, but she's now become too hyper. I thought Jim was like that, but he mellowed, and TBH, did prefer him on Gemporia, over GC.

I agree about Jess and her insincerity. There are very few I have any time for. Ruth Linnet is my favourite because she doesnt take anything too seriously but I bet she gets the sales because she is entertaining without being false. I dont watch much during the day but I like Kate McCarthy and Ellis. Cant stand Adina or Hattie and have completely gone off Lyn Jinks after her make over as she looks so hard now. As for Dave Troth, well what is the point of him. He looks like he is going to burst into tears all the time.
Well, unfortunately, Ruth has now left the company & as for Troth, you posted a very pertinent question: What exactly IS the point of him? He's detrimental to the company, as sales must be down since he came on the scene.
Who could listen to his never-ending waffling? And that pained expression on his face? I imagine viewers run for the remote as soon as he appears!

Latest posts

Back